1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I went to my local farmer's market and picked up some strawberries and blackberries.

Both were terrible. Not even a hint of sweetness in either.

Super disappointed.

It also houses the most highly rated BBQ joint in Dallas and there had to be at least 200 people in line already. FUCK THAT NOISE.

2. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

Way too hot for October.

3. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

Here as well. I bought a gorgeous casual wintercoat by Luciano Barbera from Ian Daniels last month and I am jonesing to wear it.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  4. in stitches

jonesing for my outerweear too, but mostly im just annoyed that im sweating my nuts off walking outside in october. srsly.

5. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

I got my Barbour on suckas.

6. in stitches

7. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

It is 56 degrees in the STL right now and that's a fact, suckas! (But I wish it were warmer not as happy as I made out to be in my post.)

1 person likes this.
  8. otc

otc Senior member

It can keep being hot (although it is only 64 here so it isn't really hot)...my TOJ order is still waiting and I'd hate to think I was missing out on prime leather jacket weather.

I mean I can wear my current TOJ now (since it is 64), but I'd prefer to wear the new one since it is less aggressive and brown and thus more appropriate for my office attire.

1 person likes this.
  9. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

86 here in MIA suckas. I look forward to the whiny poasts in a couple months about how cold and slushy it is, tho. At around that time I expect it to cool down here to a frigid 75

2 people like this.
  10. in stitches

im fine with cold. do not love when its slushy.

11. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

How long is the wait for a TOJ? I want to get one but isn't the wait around a couple months at this point?

lol this.

73 and sunny in Dallas.

12. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Around 60 here, as it should be this time of year. Now that the rain has stopped, it's a beautiful fall day.

13. otc

otc Senior member

Well you may not have a chance in the future since they are closing down. At this point you are ordering a jacket to wear in the spring...

My order went in June 11th which was like...the day they announced that they were going to shut down (so people ordering after that will have a much longer wait. Some jackets have shorter waits (people were getting June orders of some models weeks ago) but I think the last A2 I saw go out was from late may :( If you email them, they can at least tell you what kind of lead time they are running right now, but that's probably more of a "orders getting shipped now were placed 16 weeks ago" rather than a "your order will be done in 16 weeks" estimate.

I hope to have it soon...

14. rakuaixian

rakuaixian New Member

orders getting shipped now were placed 16 weeks ago" rather than a "your order will be done in 16 weeks" estimate.
    [​IMG]

15. mktitsworth

mktitsworth Senior member

Thanks folks. Finally back online after the end of that god awful week. Wed-Thurs in Houston, which was sad, however Friday to today were my first time taking the 6 year old out to cub scout camp.That was totally awesome and helped bring things back, but really belongs in the "making you happy" thread.

Are you referring to Pecan Lodge? This is what google came up with for "Farmer's market BBQ." My favorite BBQ place in DFW is Crown's Barbeque in Grand Prairie. It's run by these two old ladies and the last time I was there you got to order sides because you were eating whatever they made that day, which they did until they ran out.

16. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

you know what's better than monday mornings? spending monday mornings bumping heads with yer boss who has already run out of arguments and yet still insist he's correct.

1 person likes this.
  17. mktitsworth

mktitsworth Senior member

Oddly enough, this still happens among mathematicians and physicists - both segments of the population who are specifically trained against such things.

18. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

^ I am starting to hate people.

19. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

Barely? ... Lucky

20. donjuan17

donjuan17 Senior member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.