Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

2. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

Aw shit. so sorry to hear this - I'm kind of a weepy person myself, and I'm fighting back tears.

3. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

So sorry to hear that.

4. otc

otc Senior member

Sorry to hear that.
    Poor kitty :(

5. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

Tis all good. One of the partners ran this shitty firm into the ground....I saw it coming and I've been looking for a few months. Nothing yet, but hopefully soon.

6. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

oh man. really sorry to hear that. i hope you enjoy the time you have left, im sure you will give her the best care possible.

7. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

thankfully, it is.

oh noes. it's pretty obvious to everyone here that you really, really love that cat. I feel for you both

8. in stitches

i dont know what happened with brooks brothers, but their customer service line and credit card services line were always very helpful and informed. over the past few months i have noticed that they effing suck donkey scrotum.

its almost impossible to get to a human on the credit services line, the people on both lines all seem to be of no use, and with no training or product info, and they have changed a few of their policies for the worse. really has me thinking twice about buying anything from there right now.

/1stworldprolemsrant

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012

9. otc

otc Senior member

A little more, but yeah, not enough. I'm new to these things so I don't quite know what to do.. In 2010 (first year having one), I didn't put anything into my FSA since I was wary of the fact that you can't keep it if you don't use it all...and then ended up barely having any expenses. Wouldn't have been worth the effort of filling out the paperwork to use pretax dollars.
    In 2011, I didn't put anything in (since it would have gone to waste in '10) and got into an accident and blew through way more than I would have ever put in there.
    Still a bit wary of using it (didn't plan to have another accident :) ) but then I realized that you could buy things like eyeglasses or first aid stuff with whatever is left over at the end of the year (cyclists are all out stocking up on tegaderm in december)
    So for 2012, I'd throw in money to cover some new eyeglasses plus copays for planned visits and some extra for either unexpected things (or some more sunglasses and/or fancy bandages if I had leftovers). Ended up with an unplanned root canal and crown so I blew the budget (even after insurance) but that's ok.
    For 2013, I figured I'd do about the same. Any major issues will obviously send it over the limit, but anything like 2006-2010 will leave me with a little left over.

2013 election was due last week, and then this morning I end up having to make a follow up appointment and they can't do it until January (and thus could be covered with 2013 FSA money). If I had known this one week earlier, I could have doubled or tripled my FSA contribution :(

10. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Fuck shit and fuck. Jesus man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you have to put her down?

11. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

So sorry, L'in.

12. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for your kind words; I really appreciate it a lot.

I imagine I'll have to make a decision about that before too terribly long. I'm playing that by ear right now.

13. b1os

b1os Senior member

So sorry to hear that, L'Inc. All the best to you two!

14. in stitches

:( that will be a hard decision. we are here for ya of course.

15. Lady Canuker

Lady Canuker Senior member

Its one of the worst decisions a pet owner has to make, you are in my thoughts and prayers.