Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

there literally is no downside. jailbreaking just adds the cydia app to your phone and allows its apps to do system tweaks and stuff. you can jailbreak and do nothing with it and it'll be as if you didnt jailbreak it

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I can't get a doc on the phone but my brother is on the ground there. I told him to ask if the pelvis was stable and he was told it is. She'll be in pain, have weeks of therapy, months with a walker and/or wheelchair, but she's a tough old bird.

3. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

umm WTF. i think that sums it up. i hope she recovers ok.

4. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Man, my bank account has taken a beating the last couple of days: vet bill for Genevieve, car repair, and now family members need money. Ugh.

5. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

loud people in movie theaters. seriously. this was annoying back in the 1950's or whenever movie theaters were invented. everyone since that time knows that they need to shut the fuck up in a movie theater when the movie is playing. and still these fucking animals keep tittering and laughing and talking loudly in the back row. fuck you and all your unborn children

6. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

The cookies looked like they turned out really well, so much so that the pic motivated me to buy a cookie. Hope everything else is better today.

7. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Ouch! Glad your injuries weren't worse.

8. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Piob, best wishes to your mom for a speedy recovery.

9. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

one more motherfucking paper

10. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I went on an evening walk tonight and found myself humming "Edelweiss" which then made me wonder if any hipsters had made a dubstep remix of it on youtube, which my search has proven not to be the case.

11. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

Also I almost crashed my car today. I was driving up the ramp to the interstate when the car in front of me braked for no apparent reason and began drifting. In order not to hit this car, I also had to brake, and my car too began to drift. Luckily I was able to regain control of the vehicle; it wasn't a pleasant experience, and I was around 1-2 feet from smashing into the guardrail.

12. A Canuker

A Canuker Senior member

I can't think of a movie that LC and I have been to see in last couple years where some fucker hasn't talked the whole way through. The Dictator, OMG, we arrived early and sat one seat away from another couple. The movie had started when some douche couple arrives late to a full theater and asked us to move over. I, like a moron, said ok to which LC was none to pleased. It turned out the lady of the couple was some reformed bible nut or something and talked at every "rude" part of the whole film. We are talking from a kiss on the cheek to balls on the window, the helecopter scene EVERY FREAKING PART. Normally I am slightly calmer than LC is at times like this but even after I politlely told her to shut the fuck up she didn't stop, I shoulda just killed her. I think if I saw her today I might trip her.

[​IMG]

Thanks to Nil for the gif of my feelings to that theater woman.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  13. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

thanks for the well wishes, guys. I'm fine, shoulder's still hurting but I don't think its anything serious. otherwise I'm great, and planning next weekend's trail ride.

and hope your grandmother gets well and get out of the hospital soonest, piob.

14. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

this post makes happy and feel warm and fuzzy inside.

15. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

someone explain that gif to me, I don't get it.