Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Or perhaps a good illustration of why Froggy is so stressed all the time in his real job?

2. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

I've got a neighbor in the condo building who enjoys listening to Catholic radio loudly. I think she might have visited my place and talked with Genevieve while I was away, because when I came home I had this conversation:

Genevieve: C'mon guys it's a reason for the season ain't about Cabbage Patch ain't about Jared. That's not why we celebrate.
    Me: Umm, we don't celebrate at all.
    Genevieve: Ain't about Easy Bake ain't about the Little Pony. Let's just return to the Word, that salvific Word, let's get Bryce back in Crispin.
    Me: Okay.

3. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Ever since I wrapped up my project in Denver, my stress levels have decreased DRAMATICALLY.

I've been based in Boston again for the past couple months and it's been smooooth sailing ever since. I'm pretty happy now and I'm crushing project reviews so s'all good here, sir.

4. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

drunk drivers piss me off. sorry to hear of your story Conne.

two of my cousins were killed by a drunk driver. one of them was the drunk driver. it just sucks all the way around

5. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

you can also call the bank and ask them nicely for an exception for overdraft fees if it was an honest mistake. I have a dummy checking account (that my wife doesn't know about) I use for things like, petty cash, surprise anniversary gifts to the wife and hookers (i kid I kid) thats been overdrafted (simply because I don't even balance or check it online) and I just tell HSBC nicely how it was a mistake. They've reversed overdraft charges every time.

I'm pissed that I got lazy and didn't want to drive half a block to my garage space and left my car parked on the street last night. I went to the car this morning and there was a huge scuff on my front bumper.

6. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

lawlz

yes

7. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

My roommate. I'm so ready to move.

8. jgold47

jgold47 Senior member

I bought an iphone on ebay to upgrade my older one. Wasnt cheap. The guy assured me that it was clean, un jail broken, minty fresh. I get it, go to activate it and it wont activate. spent three hours on the phone between apple and ATT. no one has a clue. I even stumped the tier 2 tech at Apple. Now I have to wait for the 'technicians' to evaluate it and see. and of course find out if its been jailbroken and black listed although the tier 2 guy told me he didnt thing it was. They dont even want me to take it to the apple store, since this is making no sense to them I guess they want a shot at it.

And of course, as soon as I told the seller I was having problems, he disapeared.

it can probably be jailbroken no problem, but I REALLY dont want to do that.

I just hate dealling with shit like this. Its going to gnaw at me until its resolved.

9. Maximator

Maximator Senior member

Why don't you want to jailbreak your phone? It's easy and gives you loads of advantages.

10. jgold47

jgold47 Senior member

Honestly, I've spent most of my tech life running shit like that, and honestly I'm tired of it always breaking, etc. I dont even run hybrids on my blackberry anymore.

Plus I do use the phone in a corporate enviroment, so I dont want to do anything that may jeopardize that.

That said, tell me the pros/cons of jailbreaking.

I use itunes a lot, the itunes store, a lot, etc...

11. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

My roommate always steals all the internet connection and all im trying to do is stream a damn movie but his connection supersedes mine all the time and most be better because its 1 wired and closer to the router.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  12. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

hulu & netflix: y u not air in asia?

13. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

You can get hulu in Japan I believe.

14. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

hulu & netflix: y u not air in south east asia?

15. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

Add Pandora to that list :/