• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What pisses me off is that American marsupials are e-mailing me with offers on my auctions that are higher than my BuyItNow minus Live.com 30% discount.
How ******* hard it is to read auction description which is bolded in ******* Font- Size 14 and RED where I state how to get 30% off.
Fuking apes.

The scary part is that those who r emailing me are probably lawyers or financial analysts or some other quasi-intelligent professionals.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ugh. VMWare won't run on vista. MS virtual server won't run on vista. wtf am I going to do for my virtualization needs?
frown.gif

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's been covered elsewhere on SF before (too lazy to search) but chronic throat clearers. Like this guy next to me. Coughing, hacking, choking and generally pissing me off. Sorry, dad.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Ugh. VMWare won't run on vista. MS virtual server won't run on vista. wtf am I going to do for my virtualization needs?
frown.gif

Uh, what now? Of course it runs on Vista. VMWare anyway. I haven't used MS Virtual Server.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw a bunch of nice Grensons on sale at Bloomingdale's today... then suddenly, WTF???!!! Under the tongue of each one is a sticker saying, "Made in India". I mean really now... really. Really? Really. Don't get me wrong -- I love India, love Indian food, patronize several establishments where Indian people work. But is it too much to ask that my English shoes actually be made in England? Really now. Selling out pisses me off. Speaking of which, **** you, Zegna, and all your Zegna Sport made in China crap and your pocket squares selling in your main store at regular prices (over $50) that don't even have hand-rolled edges. **** you, sell-outs.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Saw a bunch of nice Grensons on sale at Bloomingdale's today... then suddenly, WTF???!!! Under the tongue of each one is a sticker saying, "Made in India". I mean really now... really. Really? Really. Don't get me wrong -- I love India, love Indian food, patronize several establishments where Indian people work. But is it too much to ask that my English shoes actually be made in England? Really now. Selling out pisses me off. Speaking of which, **** you, Zegna, and all your Zegna Sport made in China crap and your pocket squares selling in your main store at regular prices (over $50) that don't even have hand-rolled edges. **** you, sell-outs.

The proper ranting of a gentleman. Am i going to see you at the Farinelli's party?

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Saw a bunch of nice Grensons on sale at Bloomingdale's today... then suddenly, WTF???!!! Under the tongue of each one is a sticker saying, "Made in India". I mean really now... really. Really? Really. Don't get me wrong -- I love India, love Indian food, patronize several establishments where Indian people work. But is it too much to ask that my English shoes actually be made in England?
Methinks the jinda doth protest too much. WTF?

Anyway, looks like their labelling is finally catching up to their manufacture.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig
Methinks the jinda doth protest too much. WTF?

Anyway, looks like their labelling is finally catching up to their manufacture.

RJ, do you know anyplace in india to buy those shoes before they ship them out? I have seen some export stuff in other countries, but never in india.

ArtisticShowcase

Reaction score
I'm completely pissed off about the guy killed at a Wal-Mart this past Friday. Is a cheap HDTV really worth trampling over someone for?

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When only 2 of the 4 elevators that service my floor at work are actually in service. This happens quite often and causes some major backups in the lobby. I mean waiting an extra 5 minutes isn't a huge deal but when elevators are out of service this often it adds up to quite the headache... Not having HD or a DVR for a month, because RCN customer service and the techs they send out blow, is pissing me off as well. *EDIT*
Originally Posted by ArtisticShowcase
I'm completely pissed off about the guy killed at a Wal-Mart this past Friday. Is a cheap HDTV really worth trampling over someone for?
+1 When I saw that on the news I was pretty horrified. Some people are just ridiculous beyond any comprehension.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jumbie
Uh, what now? Of course it runs on Vista. VMWare anyway. I haven't used MS Virtual Server.

Workstation maybe. The server product seems to freeze my whole computer when i start a VM. I've tried 1.x and 2.0. The 2.0 web interface won't start and vista as a host for me. I've read other reports of people saying it runs after it freezes your computer for a few minutes, but on mine it just bluescreens the whole machine after 3 minutes.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
RJ, do you know anyplace in india to buy those shoes before they ship them out? I have seen some export stuff in other countries, but never in india.

Originally Posted by RJmanbearpig
No.

What are the rest of us globe? Chopped liver?

K

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
What are the rest of us globe? Chopped liver?

K

sorry, VKK, I was trying to avoid highjacking the thread.

do any of your gentlemen know of anyplacein india to buy shoes manufactured in India for high end producers?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads