• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
FAckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
On Sunday, I went to the Amtrak website to get my ticket home for tonight. I typed in departure date of 11/26, and my origin and destination. I clicked "find ticket" and there was a train leaving at 5:45 pm and arriving at 7:49 PM. So I bought it. Well, when I looked at my ticket today to put it in my bag, it turns out the ticket was for the 27th! They didn't have any trains leaving the 26th, and it automatically took me to the 27th's ticket buying page.

Obviously, it's 100% my fault for not checking more closely, but couldn't they at least put up a little notice that said "there are no trains for your desired time" and THEN show you the next day's tickets? Ughhhh.
Now I wasted $15, and have to take the ****** commuter train home and ask my mom to drive 50 minutes to pick me up from there..
censored.gif

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
If I fly I'll end up being a flight attendant most likely. I

boy, if you ever end up a stew on a flight I am on, boy are you going to get a hard time from me......

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
boy, if you ever end up a stew on a flight I am on, boy are you going to get a hard time from me......

Globe,

I know that JB would never do anything unprofessional, but you know what they say about not messing with anyone serving you food / drink. Or anyone who can have an air marshall restrain you in the toilet for the remainder of the flight.

K

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Here's one. I'm working today.

And Friday.

And probably Saturday as well.

frown.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Globe,

I know that JB would never do anything unprofessional, but you know what they say about not messing with anyone serving you food / drink. Or anyone who can have an air marshall restrain you in the toilet for the remainder of the flight.

K

Well, I guess how it all depends on how JB takes a pinch on the butt.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was standing at the receptionists desk, leaning over it a little, and the same woman walked by and said "nice ass!"
frown.gif

I feel so dirty. =/

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I was standing at the receptionists desk, leaning over it a little, and the same woman walked by and said "nice ass!"
frown.gif

I feel so dirty. =/

You were workin' it, weren't you.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
NY webpage with an embedded midi, mp3, etc, that starts playing upon loading.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
I would like to go for business, aviation management specifically.
So you'll be coming to North Dakota for college? Pack an overcoat.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I killed a ******* deer last night. I thought it lived, because I went back and forth on the road and couldn't find it. On my way home from work today I saw it about 15 feet off the road.
frown.gif
It put a dent in my car, but I'm not horribly worried about that. The road I was on (in the middle of Charlotte, NC) is the last place I thought a deer would run out in front of me. I guess maybe that's why I was ill prepared. At least I didn't crash my car though.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
frown.gif
I feel so dirty. =/

Pretty soon you guys will be getting cosmos together and checking out the beefcake at her favorite gay bar. Does she weigh 400 lbs.?

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
ANY webpage with an embedded midi, mp3, etc, that starts playing upon loading.

+1

People who make/own said pages should be waterboarded.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter

You will most likely get the same in return, good sir
lol8[1].gif

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ehh... not really pissed off, it is my fault alone, but I ended up making only $20 tonight since, unlike Florida
rimshot.gif
, I didn't ask for a recount of my slips. I think my boss either totaled it wrong, or I ended up with someone elses slip in my bin. I didn't say anything for fear of getting blamed or something of the like. Oh well, that is what I get for being nice and agreeing to work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads