1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

a new asian place opened across the street from me, but I wanted to know the hours so I did a google search. Only thing that came up was Yelp reviews, so I went there to see if they had the hours listed (they didn't).

One of the reviews was from a guy who said he was currently waiting for his entree and it was taking too long.

1 person likes this.
  2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

There was no booing of 1D at the concert I attended. But much high-pitched keening.

Pissing me off today: being someplace with my daughter and her friends, where the desire to set a good example inhibits me from going upside the heads of some very deserving folks.

3. StephenHero

StephenHero Senior member

I set aside two hours to watch this boring as shit ManU/Chelsea game.

4. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

The internet is the kingdom of crazy. It's the best source of information ever invented and the worst source of opinion.

5. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I was supposed to be on vacation the last week in July but had to cancel it. Although I missed taking it, I didn't complain too badly because I've had awesome travel all summer.

1 person likes this.
  6. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Sorry things didn't work out.

7. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

The ones with the wood sticks. :slayer:

8. Nil

Nil Senior member

I hate the smell of all Subways. It's a combination of hospital disinfectant and yeast.

9. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Like yo Momma's panties

BOOM!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    3 people like this.
  10. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

For some reason, my mind often turns in the direction of attraction when it comes to ladies who are "rough hewn" so to speak (low of culture). Well today at the grocery store there was a woman who was somewhat inelegant of ways (had not washed hair for a few days, for example), but who was such a lovely and charming vision irregardless. I'll give you two guesses if I pursued an interaction (like "hello") with her (no I did not I played the coward).

1 person likes this.
  11. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

so my wife forced me to watch a YouTube of that Miley Cyrus thing. wish I hadn't, but what's the big deal? another celebrity making a fool of herself, doesn't this happen every month? and a former child star at that, what a cliche

13. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

yup, he's a giant plus he also dabbled in politics in washington state. oh, but he will always be this dude to me...

[​IMG]

when mtv came out it was such a big deal in my little circle of fellow azn nerds that we'd source and trade vhs and betamax tapes of recorded mtv programs. I still remember getting all excited watching dan aykroyd and bette midler opening the 1st vma. and don't start on me finally getting to see bootleg copies of duran duran's "girls on film" and david bowie's "china girl" :D

with elton john, right? I think so... it was also the vma that had howard stern coming in as fartman

14. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

Why are blenders so loud? I have a 3HP router that is quieter.

15. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Works has been a shit show lately. Executives ask for something and it is a scramble to put together half-assed "preliminary" information that will change drastically in the next 10 days, but nobody has the balls to ever tell them they need to wait. Fuck.

16. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Been waiting on a x-ray of my hand for a month now, called the doctor today, just to verify everything and they tell me it was yesterday and not tomorrow.

I'm 100% sure it was tomorrow, but now I have to wait 3 more weeks. :brick:

17. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

That happens here at least once a month.

18. RockyTop

RockyTop Well-Known Member

Just wait til Obamacare is fully implemented. good times...

1 person likes this.
  19. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Senior member

Pissed off that Canada Post and Canada Border Services (Customs) is sitting on my package from Ratio shirts for the past four days in a postal facility a half hour drive from home. Come on, how long does it take to inspect a package already? It's one madras shirt.

20. MrG

MrG Senior member

Yup, that's the one! Was Fartman that year, too? Might be the best VMAs ever if that was the case.

:facepalm: