Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Are you in Toastmasters?

I have to say...most of the time my job is relatively satisfying, considering the exchange of effort for money that most jobs entail. But one of the things that's guaranteed to get me cranky is to point out and escalate computer issues that have no easy or obvious fix. Particularly because I'm not the computer guy.

OR worse, point out an issue that's really a training issue, and the reason it's a training issue is because you decided to do things differently because today's a bank holiday, or you thought the procedure was pointless, or you thought because you're wearing bedazzled pink flip-flops that you could invent a new process that strangely didn't yield the results you were hoping for. I mean, really. Don't tell me that you're doing it differently because it feels like Tuesday. :angry:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012

2. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Lol. No, I've never participated in Toastmasters.

3. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Yeah, posted that from class, as the professor was about twenty minutes late today..

4. otc

otc Senior member

Pizza hut won't deliver to where I live...
    They wouldn't deliver to my old apartment either.

wtf? I can get better pizza delivered, but sometimes you just want to order some pizza hut and play video games with your friends.

The college apartment was particularly egregious because the cutoff was two blocks south on a street that basically bisected the neighborhood. Probably 50% of the undergrads lived in the 3-4 blocks north of that line ( and most of the 50% south of that line were the kids in the dorms who had meal plans). What kind of moron pizza hut owner would not realize how many sales they could get by extending their delivery circle 3 blocks north?

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

i'm back in puebla now, staying at the hostel i was at before. apparently, the idiotic young girl who worked there 2 weeks ago when I was there, wrote a complaint about me to hosteling international. says i'm a racist, troublemaker, and all around piece of shit. she's since been fired, i just found out about this, and now the hostel is trying to kick me out. the other hostel in town is full. this has not been a good morning.

6. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Can you help me with xxx.

Makes suggestion.

Person does the exact opposite and fucks it up. :brick:

7. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Stay strong, my racist brother.

8. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

^maybe the bitch works at amazon now? :devil:

9. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

fucking mexicans

i lol'ed

10. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

These fucking asshole attorneys who do everything they can to avoid returning a phone call. I don't just mean taking a while to return a call, but I mean like actively avoiding speaking on the phone. Assholes who call the office at 5:30 AM or 9 PM.

Well one of those douchebags called the office today, thinking we'd be closed for that Racist Italian/Spanish guy's holiday but nope, here I am, jerkface. And now you have to fucking speak to me so I can tell you how full of shit your case is.

11. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

12. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

13. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

these dental deep cleanings are the 10th circle of hell that Dante never found out about. and they make you go two times, one for the left side of your face and one for the right side.

although it was nice having the side of my face that wasn't being tortured nestled nicely against hygienist bewbs.

14. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Nitrous oxide can be your friend in situations like that. They have to give me that stuff for even the simplest things, and I always have thoughts that seem profound to me at the time, but are not really. Last time I was under nitrous, I had the following thought: "the breasts of a female are not actually attractive, they are just heaps of fatty tissue on the thorax."

15. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

I tired of school...Why did I take all the hard professors? I should have just taken easy classes, no one would know in the end. I chose the classes with multiple 20 page papers and 10 page exams; I knew what I was getting into, but I just want to get drunk. Le sigh.