1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. acidboy

acidboy Stylish Dinosaur

thanks, T and Stitchy... right now I think the doctor's just making sure there is nothing wrong and she's just making sure that thing she saw in the x-ray's nothing.

nope, she's definitely not on the tall side, and my wife and I are your typically short azns. kid's a bit on the heavy side, though. she's been complaining about her knees since maybe late last year/early this year and I've been thinking this is growing pain and/or because she's crossed the overweight line for her age/height. also thought it was osgood-schlatter and I looked up juvenile arthritis.... her radiographic report says she has "linear densities at the medial aspect of the distal third of both femurs" and this is what the rheumatologist wants to do an mri on. I do hope its just growing pain, then again both my folks have arthritis.

+++++++++++++++

and to finish my day here, today was the first time after I started working in 93, that I took the day off because of shit at work that would be too complicated/upsetting/private/shitty to write here and just cool my heels. and now I'm too lazy and tired to even go out to the bar 2 minutes from here and grab a beer.

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

GT, you sound almost like you doubt the great Fang's pronouncements? Dangerous territory, dangerous my friend.

3. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Stylish Dinosaur

Sorry to hear that, man.

As for me, I am counting down the days until my new fellowship begins.

4. Piobaire

Moar details please. Btw, have you seen the list of distinguished fellows from your current fellowship program?

5. globetrotter

globetrotter Stylish Dinosaur

good luck acid

6. Louis XIV

Louis XIV Distinguished Member

acidboy, does she have to go all the way in, or only her legs?
    If only the later maybe you are allowed to leave her with an IPod and it won't affect the machine?

Lawrence, all the best for your mom!

7. b1os

b1os Distinguished Member

I think the magnetic field is strong enough to pull the iPod. And if that's not the case, I guess it will somehow mess up the headphones.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012

8. Neo_Version 7

Pio, it is a two-year program but the chief physician told me that with my knowledge and skill set, I should be able to breeze through it a year and a half (his words, not mine).

9. acidboy

acidboy Stylish Dinosaur

thanks, guys. really appreciate it.

10. Piobaire

That's interesting that you can shorten a fellowship, Neo. You are indeed special. So what area is this fellowship in? Neurosurgery?

11. b1os

b1os Distinguished Member

acid, does your daughter have any signs of claustrophobia? If not, I'm sure she will be fine in the MRI.

12. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

OH MY !!

13. Neo_Version 7

It is going to be at one of the top neurosurgical hospitals in Europe. I am not one to brag but it's super-prestigious. I'm very excited about it.

14. Louis XIV

Louis XIV Distinguished Member

Maybe you could implant a chip to my brain like in the matrix?

15. Alter

Alter Distinguished Member

I think we may be misinterpreting the word "fellowship" here. If I recall correctly dear Neo is not a native speaker of the English language.

Neo, when you say "fellowship" are you referring to a relationship with a fellow?