Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Doing it again as I type this :mad:

2. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

Use this time to consider Man's Ultimate Fate in the Universe: to stand around waiting for Woman.

3. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Apparently, since we're making fun of people's weight.

Well...you are anyway.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012

4. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Now you have started noticing, start noticing what she does and start asking have you remembered.....

I have been doing it for years, with all females I know, even my mother. :embar:

1. Have you pee'd?
    2. Do you have your keys/phone/whatever?
    3.Do you need a sweater?

It's just like having a small child.

5. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

1. had to have the whole "well, obviously you aren't very responsible with your money" talk with my mother today. nothing like making your mother cry to make you feel good.

2. on the way to work today, while driving and drinking a power shake for breakfast, I got rear ended. got totally covered by protien shake. car needs to go into the shop, missed the appointment that I had set up. asked my secretary to greet the guy who was coming to meet me and she totally fucked it up.

6. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Dammit Larry - you're the one who got me and my daughter hooked on Metric, we've been listening to them all weekend and now you just gave your tickets away?!#?@ :rant:

Yeah. EXactly, EXACTLY.

Yeesh mang. You totally have my sympathies.

BTW: re: waiting for womenz, I had that this morning, I had vacated the bathroom at 6:45 so we can leave at 7:30. Wife gets ready, makes tea, etc. etc and the baby and I are ready. Totally ready. Then I realized we should change the bandaid on her back, so I enlist the Mrs. help - that takes like 30 seconds, and then she's all ...I'M WAITING FOR YOU T. IF WE'RE LATE I'M GOING TO BE MAD. ..

ORLY? Well, that started a fresh new argument, one completely different from the Saturday argument. That one was kind of epic, but no point in retelling it. Instead I shall regale you with the Sunday Morning WTFHYGMI session.

Sunday morning, we all rise early and decide to replace a few rotting fascia boards on the in-law's house. Easy peasy. 1 hour job. Except that the fascia boards are two different widths, and the under-decking is also starting to rot. Oh, Nice. A trip to the HD and we have most of what we need, except that the replacement decking is too thick, too wide, and obviously bowed. Long story short, the 1-hour job ends up taking 5. grrrrr.

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I'm starting to re-think my stance on multiple wives, Thomas. Thanks.

8. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

oh and almost forgot

3. so I ended the fiscal year on friday. one report finished, one didn't (the other one isn't on plan yet as he is new). the one who didn't it was basically on a technicality, and will get credit for hitting his quota on monday (today) but it will count as hitting the quota for the year. but he wasn't in the system as having closed quota. so I coudn't congratulate him. but I didn't feel it was fair not to congratulate the other guy, who worked really hard and hit quota. so I sent out a large circulation email congratulating the one, and I sent a private message saying to the other that I would congrtulate him monday. he gave me all sorts of piss about how demotivating it was, and on and on. fuck him. that kind of thing drives me nuts.

9. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

even in the 90's hanging out in Providence and Boston you'd have to be careful with what you say... even around your friends. :lol:... this was with mostly affluent caucasian people mind you...

thats why I found my 1.5 years of living in San Francisco in the early 2000's so confusing... everyone was super snarky to each other but there was not real consequence of getting your ass kicked.

its also why I chuckle at how NYC'ers are portrayed as mean.... everyone is actually really nice here as a whole.

10. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

If I could get back all of the hours I have stood waiting for women I would have a lot of hours.

11. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

fucking sales people

12. Neo_Version 7

If I say something mean, just say something mean back. I can't stand crybabies, that's all.

13. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Yeah my pussy itches today too.

14. Neo_Version 7

WTF I already apologized. What more do you want?

15. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

well at least someone used the tickets. it would've been a total waste if not. again it was hilarious trying to give them away. people were so confused, and i was shocked to see super hipster-y people turn them down because they had work on Monday (Radio City Music hall is like a 30min subway ride away).

I was about to give up when this Euro couple overhears me and the woman say's in a thick eastern european accent: "did you say Meetrick?" nods to her super Euro BF/husband grabs my tickets and gets into a Porsche parked 10feet away and drives off.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012