Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Veronica Moser Mondays? :confused:

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

sorry about the ordeal, but the bold was a wise choice. i have made that mistake more times than i would like to count. never worth it.

:lol: :uhoh:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  3. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Senior member

fuuuuuu... the ebay auction for my mac mini had just closed at 500 bones or so this morning, but since I just noticed the optical drive doesn't work I'm gonna have to cancel. I never use CDs or DVDs so I didn't even think of checking before creating my listing. Stupid 20th century media...
    I already had a list of stuff I was gonna get with the dough. Goodbye beautiful Oliver Spencer shawl collar cardi, I hardly knew ye

4. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Every meal option that was offered on my flight home from Amsterdam was cheese-based. As cheese (and dairy generally) makes me very sick, this was a problem. I ordered the chicken gorgonzola because at least it came with mashed potatoes. But the mashed potatoes had cheese in them! (That is disgusting, by the way. Who the hell invented that?) Then at the end of the flight they offered ice cream. I think they did that just to taunt me.

5. death shot

death shot Senior member

I'm not really sure as to why I'm currently pissed off...

6. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Dunno why I just noticed this after all this years, but wifey has a really fucking annoying habit where, whenever we are about to leave to go somewhere, she always has to do a lot of little bullshit things that delay and frustrate. Go to the bathroom, check her blackberry, go grab something not already in her bag. We are on vacation this week and we're constantly going up and down from the hotel room. I finally started just leaving her behind and letting her scurry up behind me to catch up

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Seems like a lot of husbands on here are finally done putting up with their wives' bullcrap. I salute you.

8. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Oh hell no, I'm just extrapolating.

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Have no worries as I'm sure you're going to make the perfect wife.

10. Louis XIV

Louis XIV Senior member

Ok, so in matters of health I am feeling perfectly fine and have done so for weeks and months. I generally am ill very very rarely.

But now I have gotten that water-like fluid, slighly yellow in colour, gushing out of my nose out of nowhere for the third time within two weeks.
    It usually happens when I am lying in bed in the evening and I even woke up from it this night.
    It stops as abruptly as it started after a minute but it annoys me because I am afraid it might happen out of my home the next time and foul my clothes just as it does with my bedclothes.
    What could it be? Am not interested to go see a doctor and be set on antibiotics just for the sake of doing something against it without exactly knowing what is going on just like I observe a lot of doctors do to others...

11. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

thanks - talking to my siblings about that, I think that will be the next step.

I took her wallet for "safe keeping" today, and gave her a little cash. boy did she bitch about it. this is going to be be a rough week

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Different girl. The last one, I broke up with her because I didn't love her but she loved me. Now maybe I should break this off for the reverse. Karma works quickly.

13. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

fucking family.... if there's such a thing as karma and afterlife, I believe I was a tremendously terrible person that caused the murder of countless innocent people and caused so much anguish, to be born into this one and having to deal with some of these mentally unstable, emotionally immature and hypocritical people devoid of logic, love and anything else that will not benefit their bloated egos, false pride and convoluted beliefs. plus family members that think that as long as people from the outside looking in think we're alright, and are in denial of the obviously massive shitpile that's been going on. dammit!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  14. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Winter is coming and I just realized that all the nice winter clothes I bought over the last couple of years were bought when I was in really good shape. A shape I am no longer in. I am going to have to lose some weight unless I want to buy all new clothes. That means cutting out the beer and sweets. Starting tomorrow :[

15. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

:( so sorry you all. dont really know what to say. best of luck.