Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. gomestar

gomestar Super Yelper

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

did you enjoy my contribution? it was updated not to long ago.

3. gomestar

gomestar Super Yelper

i did. easily one of the best stories there, especially the hamper part.

4. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

I suspect IRL I'm a lot less stressed/annoyed/pissed off than pBoops. Once I tell someone what pissed me off, I'm done being pissed off about it, with rare exception.

Using it correctly actually makes you gay.

I've had a lot of stomach trouble over the years. Never shit my pants. I can't imagine not knowing you really need to take a shit and not finding a way to go take a shit...

I'm pissed the fuck off right now. I had a good nap, a great dinner, me and the roomies (all of whom I like) successfully made it to the liquor store and found out there are decent import beers to be had for about 25 cents American more than the icelandic pisswater, and I'm meeting up with a bunch of really cool people in an hour who are smart enough to help me understand our assignment for Friday. And its not even particularly cold or windy out.

I don't have anything to bitch about, and it fucking sucks.

5. in stitches

:cheers: glad you enjoyed!

it would seem, you have found something.

6. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

Hearing my GF complain about every small thing that bothers her as it happens...I swear I created a monster when I told her to get a Black Berry 2 years ago.

She is at school waiting to for office hours for her professor and some girl is taking a really long time ahead of her like a half hour.

And 10 mins before that she was worried about losing her key to her private cube.

Im not there to help or do anything about it, so it is just frustrating because it is little things like this every day.

7. MrG

MrG Senior member

Yup. I've been seeing this guy for about three years. To his credit, getting a bunch of expensive treatments wasn't his first suggestion. Basically, he and the hygienist both said I need to make sure I'm diligent on taking care of my teeth - no cheating on everyday flossing, Listerine, etc. They told me this may work to reverse it, and then I need to come in for my next cleaning early (three instead of six months). If that doesn't do it, then we start talking about the Roto-Rooter treatment. I'm not thrilled that it's still a possibility down the line, but I'm glad he didn't go for the upsell. It makes me think that a) I might be able to fix it on my own, and b) if he tells me I need a treatment, it's probably legit.

8. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Welcome to my week. I feel I'm being punished for being away last week. The meetings are endless and my to-do list is pages. :fu:

9. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I wish I could be punished.

10. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

:fu: I'm getting married less than three weeks and have been thus far pretty isolated from the process, just writing checks here and there, yes/no's on a couple of things, and what I'll be wearing. Which has now fucked me. I didn't get involved in the Wedding Gift Registry at all. If I had, I'd've thought that I needed to specify to my friends who are lobbyists (met them when I was a lobbyist, several years ago, none of whom lobby for anything involving my agency) that they can't give me gifts. I also would've tried to keep the items registered to less than $100 (the value of gifts that I can receive from anyone without having to report it).

Now, I've checked the registry and we've got three dozen $100+ gifts and four sizeable gifts from lobbyists that I now have to write checks, out-of-pocket, to reimburse them for the value of the gifts. Which is great, because I'm so flush with cash right now.

11. in stitches

i has confuse. why do you have to do that?

12. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Conflict of interest. Rules for that sort of thing.

13. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Ethics reporting laws. As Neo pointed out - white people's problems. Too many people giving me gifts that are too nice.

14. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

FTFY

15. gomestar

gomestar Super Yelper

oof, that is rough.

once the knot has been tied, be sure to get the upperhand back.