• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

reyesjanise

Reaction score
irritating my achilles tendon and having to rest it for 2-4 weeks. I love to hike, run, play basketball, and do MMA....so much for that
sneaky2.gif

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

For somebody who has been very excited to go to Iceland you have been doing a lot of complain since you got there.

It's Liam. If he got shipped off to Paradise, he'd be complaining about the inadequate cigar selection or how he can't sleep without working 18 hours a day beforehand or something.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I would just like to register my lofty First-World disapproval with AT&T mobile and their profoundly ****** HTC Vivid. My Better Half talked me into leaving the iphone for this *************, and not seven months into it I just want to chuck it into a lake. Battery life is awful - it's plugged into the wall by lunchtime, when I don't have a spare battery on hand. Data transfers are fast one moment, stopped dead the next. I don't even do much with the stupid ass thing other than email, chat, pictures (which are frequently blurry), and facebook. The music interface is awful and when you crank it up, it distorts terribly. Texting is a *****, and it picks the wrong misspellings over the correct words. I mean, I used an iphone for years and was proficient but this stupid ************* makes me sound like a moron, and litters periods all over the place. The effect is not unlike, say, Vaclava Krishna, after huffing, solvents for, a few, weeks.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you ever felt that you wanted to kill her?

Its not somthing that I would contemplate, the implications of looking after my son by myself and and feeding the dog would overwhelm me. That said i wish i could find her stash of "stupid pills" and flush them down the dunny.

However as one who has lived with her through the 'change' all I can say is "just you wait."

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

However as one who has lived with her through the 'change' all I can say is "just you wait."

I don't think Jamie is going to go through "the change." At least not the change that people typically mean when they put it between quotation marks.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had a dentist appointment today, and they did that pokey thing where they measure your gums and check for problems. At all of my prior visits, I didn't have any measurements outside of the "good" range (no more than 3mm), but this visit I had a handful of 4-5mm measurements. WTF? Now I'm all worried about periodontitis. Plus, I have to go on a super regimen of teeth care, and go back for a checkup/cleaning in three months instead of six. I don't understand how everything went from "good" to "definitely not good" so quickly. :fu:

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I had a dentist appointment today, and they did that pokey thing where they measure your gums and check for problems. At all of my prior visits, I didn't have any measurements outside of the "good" range (no more than 3mm), but this visit I had a handful of 4-5mm measurements. WTF? Now I'm all worried about periodontitis. Plus, I have to go on a super regimen of teeth care, and go back for a checkup/cleaning in three months instead of six. I don't understand how everything went from "good" to "definitely not good" so quickly. :fu:

*******, just get dentures

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would just like to register my lofty First-World disapproval with AT&T mobile and their profoundly ****** HTC Vivid. My Better Half talked me into leaving the iphone for this *************, and not seven months into it I just want to chuck it into a lake. Battery life is awful - it's plugged into the wall by lunchtime, when I don't have a spare battery on hand. Data transfers are fast one moment, stopped dead the next. I don't even do much with the stupid ass thing other than email, chat, pictures (which are frequently blurry), and facebook. The music interface is awful and when you crank it up, it distorts terribly. Texting is a *****, and it picks the wrong misspellings over the correct words. I mean, I used an iphone for years and was proficient but this stupid ************* makes me sound like a moron, and litters periods all over the place. The effect is not unlike, say, Vaclava Krishna, after huffing, solvents for, a few, weeks.

break it.

leave it on a co-workers chair.

convince them that they broke it.

take their money.

BUY IPHONE 5!!!

ur gettin old man. just like us all. beats dyin tho, membah dat!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just saw a news story on CNN about how Cheryl Crow believes her cell phone caused her brain tumor. I hate when news networks do crap like that. There is such a thing as science; it works pretty well.

FWIW, I attribute my male pattern baldness to studying philosophy too long; I think so hard that the ideas push against my scalp and force the hair out.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

just saw a news story on CNN about how Cheryl Crow believes her cell phone caused her brain tumor. I hate when news networks do crap like that. There is such a thing as science; it works pretty well.
FWIW, I attribute my male pattern baldness to studying philosophy too long; I think so hard that the ideas push against my scalp and force the hair out.

but yet not all men who study philosophy too long are bald. :embar:

My inability to sleep this past week, has really bothered me. Not because I am tired during the day as a result, but because I am bored staying up till 330-4ish.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

but yet not all men who study philosophy too long are bald. :embar:
My inability to sleep this past week, has really bothered me. Not because I am tired during the day as a result, but because I am bored staying up till 330-4ish.

They don't think as hard as I do! (There are some who think less hard than I do and still go bald, but they went bald for different reasons.)

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They don't think as hard as I do! (There are some who think less hard than I do and still go bald, but they went bald for different reasons.)

No it's just that some patches respond to manure more readily and others get burned.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads