Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. reyesjanise

reyesjanise Member

irritating my achilles tendon and having to rest it for 2-4 weeks. I love to hike, run, play basketball, and do MMA....so much for that [​IMG]

2. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

It's Liam. If he got shipped off to Paradise, he'd be complaining about the inadequate cigar selection or how he can't sleep without working 18 hours a day beforehand or something.

3. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

4. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I know a guy....

5. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I would just like to register my lofty First-World disapproval with AT&T mobile and their profoundly shitty HTC Vivid. My Better Half talked me into leaving the iphone for this piece of shit, and not seven months into it I just want to chuck it into a lake. Battery life is awful - it's plugged into the wall by lunchtime, when I don't have a spare battery on hand. Data transfers are fast one moment, stopped dead the next. I don't even do much with the stupid ass thing other than email, chat, pictures (which are frequently blurry), and facebook. The music interface is awful and when you crank it up, it distorts terribly. Texting is a bitch, and it picks the wrong misspellings over the correct words. I mean, I used an iphone for years and was proficient but this stupid piece of shit makes me sound like a moron, and litters periods all over the place. The effect is not unlike, say, Vaclava Krishna, after huffing, solvents for, a few, weeks.

6. Geoffrey Firmin

Geoffrey Firmin Senior member

Its not somthing that I would contemplate, the implications of looking after my son by myself and and feeding the dog would overwhelm me. That said i wish i could find her stash of "stupid pills" and flush them down the dunny.

However as one who has lived with her through the 'change' all I can say is "just you wait."

7. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

I don't think Jamie is going to go through "the change." At least not the change that people typically mean when they put it between quotation marks.

8. MrG

MrG Senior member

I had a dentist appointment today, and they did that pokey thing where they measure your gums and check for problems. At all of my prior visits, I didn't have any measurements outside of the "good" range (no more than 3mm), but this visit I had a handful of 4-5mm measurements. WTF? Now I'm all worried about periodontitis. Plus, I have to go on a super regimen of teeth care, and go back for a checkup/cleaning in three months instead of six. I don't understand how everything went from "good" to "definitely not good" so quickly. :fu:

9. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

fuck it, just get dentures

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

break it.

leave it on a co-workers chair.

convince them that they broke it.

take their money.

BUY IPHONE 5!!!

ur gettin old man. just like us all. beats dyin tho, membah dat!

11. L'Incandescent

just saw a news story on CNN about how Cheryl Crow believes her cell phone caused her brain tumor. I hate when news networks do crap like that. There is such a thing as science; it works pretty well.

FWIW, I attribute my male pattern baldness to studying philosophy too long; I think so hard that the ideas push against my scalp and force the hair out.

12. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

let's all go disappear together then!!

you must be pals with some israeli ex-commandos... must be useful to have them around....

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012

13. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

but yet not all men who study philosophy too long are bald. :embar:

My inability to sleep this past week, has really bothered me. Not because I am tired during the day as a result, but because I am bored staying up till 330-4ish.

14. L'Incandescent

They don't think as hard as I do! (There are some who think less hard than I do and still go bald, but they went bald for different reasons.)

15. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

No it's just that some patches respond to manure more readily and others get burned.