Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

^ lol. How is you going after the surety bond even potentially fraudulent? Should report him on an ethics violation and go grab that drink.

2. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Roommate wants to get the deluxe (max HD channels, HBO, Cinemax, etc.) cable package that would double our bill (plus around $50 for all the installation shit). Part of me wants to do it but I barely watch TV. Meh.

3. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Yeah that's the thing: he's not even claiming that going after the bond would be fraudulent, just that a consequence of it will be me getting sued for fraud. It's completely asinine and if he does it then I am going to file for sanctions for the first time in my career.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Man, I so wish I had gone to law school.

5. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

After the string of highly-publicized absolutely inane lawsuits we've seen in the past decade does an ethics violation actually mean anything anymore? And yes this was a serious non-trolling question.

6. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

The bar won't do anything about this. The judge in this case won't hesitate to slap this guy with sanctions though.

7. Connemara

This article on one of Columbus' best neighborhoods has me pining for the college years. Kind of annoyed that I haven't been to Ohio since graduation. Honestly, I'd consider moving back.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012

8. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

This is interesting. Let us know how it turns out. Love it when the bullies get their ass handed to them.

9. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

dont be like me and let it boil up for a month and then all hell breaks loose and you wind up getting in a physical altercation....back from the cape/home today and there are 3 piles of trash in the kitchen and mac and cheese bits scattered all over the kitchen floor with hot pocket wrappers...i mean really dude? Im gone like 5 days and the kitchen turns into a disaster zone? How is this possible when all you make goes in the microwave?

10. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

People who change the font on their forum posts.

11. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

First quiz today. Inordinate amount of material for the second class's meeting. I can't wait til we start doing translations instead... That I can do.

Also, trying to pass myself off as an Icelander this morning, assumed I had the uniform correct, but I must have fucked something up because I've been getting stared at the whole time I've been out of the house. Maybe pants aren't tight enough... Seriously, fuck these people.

12. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

Maybe they're staring at you because they're confused. They're thinking "Wait a minute, yesterday this guy was not an Icelander, but all of a sudden he is today. That's weird."

13. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Y DO U HAET FUN FONTS SO MUCH

14. Connemara

My f***-buddy got a new nursing job at New York Presbyterian, making $86k/yr. I think she is 22, maybe 23. How much of a moron am I for working in politics? :fu: :fu: :fu:

15. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

my problem is people who change the size and font just a little bit, so it gets annoying to look at, when you go through a whole thread and shows how special a flower they are.