Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. sevenfoldtieguy

sevenfoldtieguy Senior member

Happy to hear you could combine the two ailments. :D

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

make it sing baby, MAKE. IT. SING!

3. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

I had the wonderful fever/vomiting/diarrhea combination while traveling eight hours over the weekend and into Tuesday morning :(

Thank god the rear end business waited until I got home; puking in the car is bad enough, never shat myself in the car and I don't want to start now. Seems like a reasonably modest life goal, right?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012

4. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

are you still in SA?

++++++++++++++++++++++

so me and the acidwife got into an argument sunday.... actually this thing has been brewing and I just assploded sunday night. we were going to her friend's house for dinner and passing through a street, doing probably 18mph, these two nitwits suddenly crossed the street--- looking at the opposite direction! I braked, but it took a while for the car to completely stop being a big 10 year old truck that badly needs to be serviced, but the two idiots stopped anyway when they saw/heard me coming... wife tells me to be careful driving, and I suddenly had this flashback of a week or two earlier we were headed somewhere and this car suddenly swerved and cut in front of me and she told me to be careful with my driving. and then that's it, I snapped. I told her its not my fault two dumbasses started bolting down that dimly lit street, and its certainly beyond my control if I was driving and a fucking idiot suddenly cuts me off. and this is manila- there are a few places on earth that have worst driving conditions. so this went on- "I'm just telling you be careful driving" "I am fucking careful, its not my fault!" "well you drive like a maniac" "I was running at 18 dammit!".. okay I admit my level of driving is somewhere between maniac and decent human being... but somehow that argument escalated into other issues and I lost control.

fast forward last night, we had to go to another dinner. driving home, this vehicle suddenly stopped, accelerated then suddenly stopped again. I tried to avoid the fucker and I clipped him slightly. no damage to his car but I messed up mine. fuck me.

5. in stitches

:fu: sounds like me and my wife everyctime i drive. solly, man.

6. bbaquiran

bbaquiran Senior member

Wife is sick, cat peed on the bed, and my hard drive with 3+ years of work/personal data on it crashed.

7. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Sorry Rambo, the fun has been ruined.

8. in stitches

really getting tired of building office furniture.

douglas, i await your snark.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012

9. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Thought you were in sales.

10. in stitches

technically i am in buying. but due to my mad skillz, i end up putting together the new office furniture as of late. :mad:

11. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

So you are getting paid to assemble ikea furniture, are you allowed to drink bear. :D

12. in stitches

hey now, this shit is office depot! no beer. :(

13. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

aw man. we do this too. i feel like in general its not about them actually advising you to drive carefully, but they just tend to say something reactionary given the event. women...

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012

14. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

No joke, one night I was driving the Mrs, kids, and in-laws home from a relatives, and I went to pass someone on a two-lane road (nobody oncoming) and the Mrs. chimed in about how I was driving like a crazy man and was going to kill us all. Both in-laws told her to pipe down. I love those two.

15. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

This might be a little inside baseball for the non lawyers, but...

I got a default judgment about 40 days ago against an out of state company. Apparently they hired an attorney just today to file a Bill of Review to set aside the judgment, claiming that I told them that I would give them extra time to answer. Not only did I not do that, if I had, I would be the shittiest plaintiff's lawyer in the world. Fuckers are just trying to delay shit to see if my client will settle for less than the judgment, I'm sure of it. The guy even threatened to sue me personally for fraud if I went after their surety bond (which, by the way, is what I am going to do, because fuck this fucker and his strong arm bullshit.) So angry right now. Need a drink.