• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've never been to a "Garden Centre," so all of my experience is in the warehouse context. They really are crazy.
Spell checkre doesn't like "centre" because it is bettre to put the e before the r. Whethre or not this news makes you bittre, that's just how it be.

Your riposte while brimming with wit lacks an elegant meterre.

Last edited:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

in orthopeadics you often have to deal with patients who complain of oedema of the lower extremities.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I appreciate your comments, as I am always striving to become a bettre writre.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

in orthopeadics you often have to deal with patients who complain of oedema of the lower extremities.

Wait, what orthopeadics? But you're Asian, shouldn't you be a heart sturgeon or something? Are your parents disappointed?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wait, what orthopeadics? But you're Asian, shouldn't you be a heart sturgeon or something? Are your parents disappointed?

maybe he is an orthopedic surgeon. i wanted to be that when i was a kid. didnt really pan out for a number of reasons.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:lol:

I'm mexi-asian bro.... that has to count for something.

I'm pissed off because I thought boxers would be a nice change of pace today.... I now suffer from swamp ass.

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm mexi-asian bro.... that has to count for something.
I'm pissed off because I thought boxers would be a nice change of pace today.... I now suffer from swamp ass.

So your parents are disappointed that you aren't a cartel doctor?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

If I was naked in 30 degree weather I would still have swamp ass and sweaty armpits. I have accepted this.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
So i thought swamp ass was a widely known phenomenon. A few months ago, at a party, the topic somehow came up and I called it swamp ass. The three people I was talking with (all female, and one was my significant other) were appaled at the name and looked at me with the same look of disgust usually reserved for those shouting racial and/or homophobic slurs.

and then a few days after that I came back from the gym and complained about my boxers or something and the wife goes "problems with your swamp ass hahahaha"

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

there is never a good time for boxers.

If I was naked in 30 degree weather I would still have swamp ass and sweaty armpits. I have accepted this.

im not that bad off, but close. i have not accepted it. it makes me very :fu:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So i thought swamp ass was a widely known phenomenon. A few months ago, at a party, the topic somehow came up and I called it swamp ass. The three people I was talking with (all female, and one was my significant other) were appaled at the name and looked at me with the same look of disgust usually reserved for those shouting racial and/or homophobic slurs.
and then a few days after that I came back from the gym and complained about my boxers or something and the wife goes "problems with your swamp ass hahahaha"

I was unaware of the swampy ass phenomenon but I'm not surprised your wife adopted the expression so quickly. It is strangely alluring. I just fell compelled to use it in the dinner thread of all places. Let's just hope I don't blurt it at work.

Last edited:

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I was unaware of the swampy ass phenomenon but I'm not surprised your wife adopted the expression so quickly. It is strangely alluring. I just fell compelled to use it in the dinner thread of all places. Let's just hope I don't blurt it at work.

If you can manage to avoid kancho-ing your colleagues, you're doing better than me. :embar:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads