1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. otc

otc Senior member

They are meant to protect the car from more serious structural damage. That doesn't mean that people have free reign to cause cosmetic damage to someone else's vehicle.

2. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

What if the bumpers in question are green frog's?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  3. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

And cheapest. Them and social workers.

4. upthewazzu

upthewazzu Senior member

Thanks. I have more than a few whiskey bruises on my car that weren't of my doing so I thought I should probably fess up to it.

5. fwiffo

fwiffo Senior member

I really pooched it with my direct. Bollocks.

6. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I sang that in high school when I was a member of the men's choir (founding member, I'll have you know :bigstar:). It's an awful song.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I listened to an obese nurse today go on about the reason she is fat is due to Monsanto. She "read" how Monsanto has so altered wheat seeds that the reason everyone is fat is due to Monsanto wheat. Further, Monsanto has made all wheat farmers sign a contract so that they must pay Monsanto for every non-Monsanto wheat plant planted or get sued for "copyright infringement."

This woman has ill people under her care on a daily basis. Fucking scary, no?

3 people like this.
  8. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

That is a chilling story! I am so thankful I have avoided Monsanto wheat during my 40 years of life!

2 people like this.
  9. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

that is a mighty fine gesture. unless what you wrote was "deal with it, bitches!"

enter the wife vs. hot chick comparison?

some friends who weren't too busy fucking around when they were single are still at it not they're married. so sad.... and speaking of which one of my closest friends' single and a massive asshole... his gf peeked at his phone and saw texts from another girl. and my friend got so pissed coz she invaded his privacy. lol...

she better hope they'll let her stay in jail or run the risk of getting offed outside. (and I saw a picture of that lady... scary looking bitch)

lulz

does that nurse report to a world-class teenage neurosurgeon?

2 people like this.
  10. otc

otc Senior member

I just had a bottle of goose island 312...and it was bottled in new York.

Wtf is that shit? I think they have been doing this for a while but this is the first time I've had it in a bottle and looked at the origin since they left chicago.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  11. js4design

js4design Senior member

Shined a pair of boots last night with saphir wax, apparently I got a bit on my forearm, woke up with a giant painful blister on my arm.

12. ethanm

ethanm Senior member

13. js4design

js4design Senior member

Oh, almost forgot. Restarted my MacBook Pro last night and now it is stuck on the restart screen.

14. nootje

nootje Senior member

I am not who I used to be anymore..

Had a dinner with ample alcohol yesterday, but not nearly as much (or so I thought) to induce a hangover.

It did.

Now I'm harboring a grudge against a good red from vacqueyras from yesterday, because it ruined the tasting of a 2004 vinhedo chadwick today.

:foo:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  15. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I have a zit inside my nose and it hurts a lot :(.

1 person likes this.
  16. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Attended the funeral of a close friend's son today. 21 years old. Very smart and talented guy, but addiction got the best of him. :(

17. jarude

jarude Senior member

:(

18. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

Fuck...that is tough.

19. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Sorry to hear this, J2. I think those of us that have been around the block a few times understand some folks are just born with a black hole inside them and there's not much you can do.

20. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

Brother is now fucking a 45 y.o. who is the mother of one of his students--oh yeah, she's married too, and her husband still lives with her, and of course, his student lives with the two of 'em. My brother tells me they can not afford a divorce...hmm, shore, shore--from what I've gathered, it seems the husband and wife have agreed to an open relationship setup. My brother needs to just be single; for, although his life is his life, he tends to pull people into his relationship problems (such as late-night, early-morning phone calls).