Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Having examined the damage I think it's a result of my tailor being a cheap ass and half adding the stitching

2. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

the guy I use decided to add a silicone line on the inside of the pants to create a permanent crease in the pant. I was pissed when I realized what he did.

you didn't answer my no boxer question... :plain:

3. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Then the townsfolk sober enough to notice will have a very fun story

4. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

not really pissing me off but...

yesterday driving home from work I witnessed a nasty accident. on the highway, on the other side/direction I saw a compact swerve wildly until it hits the retaining wall at probably 60+ km/hour. saw enough of the impact to know the front is totally destroyed and i can only hope whoever's in the car is alive... couldn't help at all so I drove to a couple of cops a few kilometers down and told them what happened.

5. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

i hope that guy is ok.

that happened to me a few months ago... it was raining and the car infront of me swerved out t o the other lane (i guess he wasn't paying attention so he didn't see the stopped car).

i see the parked car less than 2 car distances @ 60 mph.. i brake pretty hard.

guy behind me seems me brake and brakes hard as well but swerves a little to the left and catches too much grass on the highway... hits the median wall.

6. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I saw a woman rear-end an SUV a couple days ago.

I was behind her car actually and she was going so sloooooooooow so I switched lanes to the left. Anyway, we're approaching a red light so we're all slowing down and there are cars ahead of us, mind you, that have already stopped at the light.

Well, the lady in the white car doesn't start slowing down until she's 5 feet away from the SUV in front of her. All of a sudden she SLAMS her breaks but alas, it was too late. She hit the car and her front bumper got demolished. I was cruising by the guy in the SUV as this happened and looked at him and we made eye contact.

He was not happy, lmao.

7. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

I have noticed women do this more frequently than men -- wait until the very last second to start braking. Teenage boys and people that pretend to be teenage boys (see: JV and his ilk) also do this in exceedingly large numbers.

8. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

hahhahahaha

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  9. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Stomach cramp brought on by eating ghost peppers on an empty stomach. Stupid, stupid, STUPID.

10. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I think she was on her cell phone, cause I do remember looking at her when I switched lanes, thinking WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO SLOW and I recall a dim light in her hands near the steering wheel, so she was def texting or something.

Either way, women suck at driving, period.

11. dune

dune Senior member

I rear-ended a car a month or two ago - going 75mph on the highway (legal speed limit here) when the car in front of me hit the brakes hard. I did the same, but reacted too late. Never want to experience that again...

12. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

that can't be as bad as the first time I had a full bodied cigar on an empty stomach and inhaled.

I don't understand why people actually use their hand to talk on the phone while driving, especially with the iphone. I keep an extra headset in the car and at home, bluetooth stays in the car most of the time, and most luxury cars come with the phone capability already. WTF

I was 5 feet from hitting a car going 80 mph (75 mph was legal) in the HOV lane, some morons car stopped and he didn't have time or wasn't bright enough to pull over to the right shoulder so he was in the only lane. The moron in front of me waited until he was literally about to hit the car until he switched lanes without indicating, so when he moved BAM fucking red stalled suv with only the blinkers going. Then I got stuck in the HOV lane behind the moron because I couldn't go from 0-60 in 2 seconds and people on the highway were not slowing down. I

13. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I rear ended a car a little over a year ago too. First accident ever.

I was back in Massachusetts then, but I had driven to Connecticut for an interview in the morning. I was driving back home at around 8 PM, hungry as hell, tired as fuck, and groggy. I was falling asleep at the wheel, pretty much. Well, I hit a car in the Harvard Square area at like 2 mph. No damage to any of our cars whatsoever. Not even a scratch or bump or dent.

The guy flipped out and filed a claim. The 'repairs' cost $250, apparently.

THANKS.

Now I have 3 points on my license and my insurance premiums are higher. I don't blame him for filing the claim; it's his right. But dammit. NO DAMAGE!

14. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

fucking asian lady reversed and hit me while I was driving my mothers car when I was 18, I was fucking nervous/scared I was going to get bitched at by my mom. So She gets out and asks me if I didn't see her and throws her hands up, I said I was not moving and behind your vehicle, how could you not see me. (in a calm voice.) I wal over and there was only cosmetic damage, but it wasn't my car so I asked her for her insurance papers and told her this. She goes BALLISTIC, "look what I am driving, I am driving a Lexus and you are driving a Toyota". I said I was sorry but I needed her papers because it wasn't my vehicle. She emphasizes the lexus part again, in my head I am thinking you dumb cunt its a fucking lexus and you hit me! if were fucking royalty you would have a driver or a fucking s class at least. The asian lady says she was talking to her police friend and that she didnt have to give me anything. At this point I called my mom and asked her what she wanted me to do. Mom was worried I was hurt but she said she would show up.

Mom shows up and is pissed because the asian cunt is giving me a hard time tells the lady calmly that she should not have done this because I am a kid and clearly she was the one that hit me. Tell the lady if she doesn't give me her paperwork she will be forced to pursue legal action. (complete bs on my moms side because she doesn't believe in suing people over stupid crap) Asian cunt gave up the paperwork and mom told me not to worry about it and left. Turns out that my mom never had the intention of filing for the claim, she never asked me for it and had the mechanic buffer out the white paint.

wow, I that was long and terribly written. Oh well.

15. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

a lot of assholes texting at 60+mph.... scares me sometimes (mostly young people)