• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mary-Browns-Big-mary-Coupon.JPG

Mary Brown's likes to put a single ******* pickle ON TOP of the burger.

my eye's see a tiny slice of pickle. places a single whole pickle on top of a sandwich would be idiotic. how hard is it to flick it off?

Every employee that works there is a ******* Philippine'er and I don't think they know how to assemble a chicken burger.

thats raycycsts bro. pillypynos don't rock the boat (but are often ironically often freshly off the boat) I'll bet you a million filipino pesos that the company policy to provide you with that tiny slice of pickle - probably just to annoy you.

Who even heard of the concept of a pickle on your chicken burger????

chick-fil-a.jpg

^above is probably the most popular chicken sandwich in the USA (for those whom actually have eaten one).

chick-fil-A incorporates 2-3 pickle slices into its famous chicken sandwich... thats 1-2 more than the your hated single slice that lies on top of your sandwich.

chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches with the pickles are fuuuucking aweeeesomely delicious!

Next time I go through the drive through I want to order it and say "and can you not put that stupid ******* pickle on top? mmk"

um... how hard is that... as you said its just a small slice of pickle... you have the option to use the motor ability nature bestowed upon you and use two digits to remove said pickle. or you could just speak up and voice your demands.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like how the Pepsi in the ad is measured out to 355ml. Not 350 or 360, but 355 on the button. (It's probably because I'm an American that it seems funny.) Anyway, it was probably some Philippin'er's idea to do that, because they just don't know how to do things right. (As evidenced by the business with the pickles.)

Just thank God they ain't got Dutchmen at the helm or it would be an even bigger debacle.

Last edited:

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I If you're not actually with anyone, I've found that you can go out and be with a prostitute and that works okay too, although it costs more.

It is cheaper in the long run.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It is cheaper in the long run.[/quote

It's like leasing..

You change models often ,can upgrade at will and no maintenance charges...

On the wife's market, the recycling of the old model can cost you a fortune..

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

that is really just inexcusable, regardless of the childs race.

Yeah, kid should change his/her name to Thenigger, much more self affirming.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is cheaper in the long run.[/quote
It's like leasing..
You change models often ,can upgrade at will and no maintenance charges...
On the wife's market, the recycling of the old model can cost you a fortune..

Penny wise, pound foolish: that's an interesting way to think about marriage.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mary Brown's likes to put a single ******* pickle ON TOP of the burger. Not even inside, but on top of the bun itself. I think they do it just to piss people off. Like here, have this disgusting looking pickle as an appetizer before you indulge in our already ****** burger. Every employee that works there is a ******* Philippine'er and I don't think they know how to assemble a chicken burger. Who even heard of the concept of a pickle on your chicken burger???? I might understand if it were a full pickle, but it's just a half ass slice off a gherkin.
Mary-Browns-Big-mary-Coupon.JPG

it even looks dumb in the photoshopped burger that is supposed to make fast food look Michelin star rated.
Next time I go through the drive through I want to order it and say "and can you not put that stupid ******* pickle on top? mmk"

Americans and their pickles on burgers :fu: Why not a turd, it'd probably taste better.

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like how the Pepsi in the ad is measured out to 355ml. Not 350 or 360, but 355 on the button. (It's probably because I'm an American that it seems funny.) Anyway, it was probably some Philippin'er's idea to do that, because they just don't know how to do things right. (As evidenced by the business with the pickles.)
Just thank God they ain't got Dutchmen at the helm or it would be an even bigger debacle.

355 milliliters is 12 merkan fluid ounces.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Mary Brown's likes to put a single ******* pickle ON TOP of the burger. Not even inside, but on top of the bun itself. I think they do it just to piss people off. Like here, have this disgusting looking pickle as an appetizer before you indulge in our already ****** burger. Every employee that works there is a ******* Philippine'er and I don't think they know how to assemble a chicken burger. Who even heard of the concept of a pickle on your chicken burger???? I might understand if it were a full pickle, but it's just a half ass slice off a gherkin.

it even looks dumb in the photoshopped burger that is supposed to make fast food look Michelin star rated.

Who hates on the Flips? I mean really they tend to be great people...except maybe the father of the girl you are currently defiling. True story.

And now I'm jonesing for a carb fest. Lumpia and pancit would hit the spot right now.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

355 milliliters is 12 merkan fluid ounces.

They should have made 12 fl oz come out to a round number of ml. Who designed that crazy system, some Philippin'er?

Do people ever use centiliters and deciliters to measure volume? It seems that one of the great advantages of the metric system is that the conversions are so easy. Why represent how much Pepsi you get with a number in the hundreds?

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They should have made 12 fl oz come out to a round number of ml. Who designed that crazy system, some Philippin'er?
Do people ever use centiliters and deciliters to measure volume? It seems that one of the great advantages of the metric system is that the conversions are so easy. Why represent how much Pepsi you get with a number in the hundreds?

Well then it would be a fraction. 3 11/20 deciliters.

I'm not sure what the problem is though, everyone uses metric except for a few marsupialed places like Burma, Liberia, and the Land of Fat-assed Pickle Eaters.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well then it would be a fraction.
I'm not sure what the problem is though, everyone uses metric except for a few marsupialed places like Burma, Liberia, and the Land of Fat-assed Pickle Eaters.

Well, if they had designed the system so that their measurements mapped onto ours in more intuitive ways--such as making a round number of ml correspond to our 12 fl oz--then we wouldn't have this problem, would we? Them foreigners invented the system from scratch, they could have made it so that 12 fl oz was 350 ml even. For once I'd like to see the rest of the world show us a little consideration. This exotic system of measures leaves me embittered.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Having grown up with the metric system I would of course prefer if the US used it. However, the fact it can keep using the wonky system it has is proof it's still the most alpha kid on the block.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well, if they had designed the system so that their measurements mapped onto ours in more intuitive ways--such as making a round number of ml correspond to our 12 fl oz--then we wouldn't have this problem, would we? Them foreigners invented the system from scratch, they could have made it so that 12 fl oz was 350 ml even. For once I'd like to see the rest of the world show us a little consideration. This exotic system of measures leaves me embittered.

True, but if Benjamin Franklin hadn't had 6 digits on each terminal appendage then you guys probably would have developed an ounce that fit into a soda can 10 times making it much easier to design the metric system to the satisfaction of all.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Having grown up with the metric system I would of course prefer if the US used it. However, the fact it can keep using the wonky system it has is proof it's still the most alpha kid on the block.

I grew up with both systems while Australia was changing over. really the only shortcoming of the U.S. customary systems is that they lack precision for very small lengths. The British Imperial system didn't suffer from this problem however as it includes the unit, 'Bee's Dick' a Bee's Dick being twice the smallest possible length.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads