Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

my eye's see a tiny slice of pickle. places a single whole pickle on top of a sandwich would be idiotic. how hard is it to flick it off?

thats raycycsts bro. pillypynos don't rock the boat (but are often ironically often freshly off the boat) I'll bet you a million filipino pesos that the company policy to provide you with that tiny slice of pickle - probably just to annoy you.

[​IMG]

^above is probably the most popular chicken sandwich in the USA (for those whom actually have eaten one).

chick-fil-A incorporates 2-3 pickle slices into its famous chicken sandwich... thats 1-2 more than the your hated single slice that lies on top of your sandwich.

chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches with the pickles are fuuuucking aweeeesomely delicious!

um... how hard is that... as you said its just a small slice of pickle... you have the option to use the motor ability nature bestowed upon you and use two digits to remove said pickle. or you could just speak up and voice your demands.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012

2. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

I like how the Pepsi in the ad is measured out to 355ml. Not 350 or 360, but 355 on the button. (It's probably because I'm an American that it seems funny.) Anyway, it was probably some Philippin'er's idea to do that, because they just don't know how to do things right. (As evidenced by the business with the pickles.)

Just thank God they ain't got Dutchmen at the helm or it would be an even bigger debacle.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012

3. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Senior member

It is cheaper in the long run.

4. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

It is cheaper in the long run.[/quote

It's like leasing..

You change models often ,can upgrade at will and no maintenance charges...

On the wife's market, the recycling of the old model can cost you a fortune..

5. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Yeah, kid should change his/her name to Thenigger, much more self affirming.

6. L'Incandescent

Penny wise, pound foolish: that's an interesting way to think about marriage.

7. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Americans and their pickles on burgers :fu: Why not a turd, it'd probably taste better.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012

8. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

355 milliliters is 12 merkan fluid ounces.

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Who hates on the Flips? I mean really they tend to be great people...except maybe the father of the girl you are currently defiling. True story.

And now I'm jonesing for a carb fest. Lumpia and pancit would hit the spot right now.

10. L'Incandescent

They should have made 12 fl oz come out to a round number of ml. Who designed that crazy system, some Philippin'er?

Do people ever use centiliters and deciliters to measure volume? It seems that one of the great advantages of the metric system is that the conversions are so easy. Why represent how much Pepsi you get with a number in the hundreds?

11. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Well then it would be a fraction. 3 11/20 deciliters.

I'm not sure what the problem is though, everyone uses metric except for a few retarded places like Burma, Liberia, and the Land of Fat-assed Pickle Eaters.

12. L'Incandescent

Well, if they had designed the system so that their measurements mapped onto ours in more intuitive ways--such as making a round number of ml correspond to our 12 fl oz--then we wouldn't have this problem, would we? Them foreigners invented the system from scratch, they could have made it so that 12 fl oz was 350 ml even. For once I'd like to see the rest of the world show us a little consideration. This exotic system of measures leaves me embittered.

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Having grown up with the metric system I would of course prefer if the US used it. However, the fact it can keep using the wonky system it has is proof it's still the most alpha kid on the block.

14. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

True, but if Benjamin Franklin hadn't had 6 digits on each terminal appendage then you guys probably would have developed an ounce that fit into a soda can 10 times making it much easier to design the metric system to the satisfaction of all.

15. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

I grew up with both systems while Australia was changing over. really the only shortcoming of the U.S. customary systems is that they lack precision for very small lengths. The British Imperial system didn't suffer from this problem however as it includes the unit, 'Bee's Dick' a Bee's Dick being twice the smallest possible length.