• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, Indie pop is all the same ******* **** now and its the predominant music being made. Have Pitchfork's Top 100 Tracks of 2010 (side note: it comes in at 93 tracks) and first six songs--all indie pop and two hip hop cuts. All of them were the same synthesizer-driven 80s-derivative crap until Deerhunter came on, thankfully.

since when the **** did pitchfork ever matter? children's music is for children.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1. My dog broke a hole in the fence and got out today. Didn't hurt anyone or anything but tried to roughhouse with a much smaller dog and scared the **** out of it and its owner. I didn't even know what was going on, just heard some noise and stuck my head out of the front door and this woman started screaming at me. Lost my temper and ended up having the cops show up. My fault, because I knew there was a small hole for a week or so and hadn't gotten it fixed yet, and I could have probably avoided the police if I had kept my cool, apologized to the woman and told her I would get it fixed.
2. Lost my keys. Took me more than an hour to find them, at which point I was fuming.

3. My ******* dog broke my ******* xbox. I am this close to dropping the both of them off at the ******* pound.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

3. My ******* dog broke my ******* xbox. I am this close to dropping the both of them off at the ******* pound.

Sucks.

How does a dog break an xbox? Unfortunately, all of the scenarios I can imagine are also things I imagine would be hard to train.

Last edited:

az64q

Reaction score
This spider in my bathroom.

It's the biggest spider I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot) and its legs are very thick. I hate it when any bug is in my bathroom because I always think they're going to crawl all over my stuff. I've seen sea creatures smaller than this guy.

It's on the ceiling, which is about ten feet high, so it's not like I can step on it. I would just get the vacuum cleaner and suck it up through an extension, but I don't think the spider will fit. I'm contemplating throwing something up there, but I don't know what.

This sucker is big.

Last edited:

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sucks.
How does a dog break an xbox? Unfortunately, all of the scenarios I can imagine are also things I imagine would be hard to train.

Knocked it off of the entertainment center fighting to look out the window, I assume. It will still turn on but can't access the hard drive.

I've been on a diet the past two weeks but today I'm going to start drinking early and eat some ******* fried chicken. It's been that kind of day.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Sucks.

Knocked it off of the entertainment center fighting to look out the window, I assume. It will still turn on but can't access the hard drive.

I've been on a diet the past two weeks but today I'm going to start drinking early and eat some ******* fried chicken. It's been that kind of day.

This would have been a good opportunity to pay homage to your namesake.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:( yeesh, sorry man, rough day. enjoy teh chicken, you deserve it. hope things turn around for ya, im sure they will.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:( yeesh, sorry man, rough day. enjoy teh chicken, you deserve it. hope things turn around for ya, im sure they will.

Yeah I'm alright. First world problems. Just had a beer and I already feel better.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Update: I picked up this monstrosity today.
I mean, it's about what you would expect, but the shoes. Oh, the ******* shoes. They are quite possibly the ugliest things that have ever been on my feet.
For starters, they're ******* bluchers.
With a squarish toe.
And I guess you'd call them moc-style, I mean it's not a raised seam but it has stitching in an inverted U shape across the top like a moc.
And rubber soles.
And this massive heel, I mean it's got to be 1.5x higher than any other shoe I own.
Let me tell you these things are atrocious.
And the fabric on the suit is like ******* burlap.
God damn it. When the bride says tomorrow (and I know she will, and will say it with a smug sort of pride like "I picked these great outfits out for you guys") "You guys look great!" it is going to take every fiber in my soul to smile nicely and say "thank you!"

**** this ****. You own a tux, wear it.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This spider in my bathroom.

It's the biggest spider I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot) and its legs are very thick. I hate it when any bug is in my bathroom because I always think they're going to crawl all over my stuff. I've seen sea creatures smaller than this guy.

It's on the ceiling, which is about ten feet high, so it's not like I can step on it. I would just get the vacuum cleaner and suck it up through an extension, but I don't think the spider will fit. I'm contemplating throwing something up there, but I don't know what.

This sucker is big.

Pics

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

**** this ****. You own a tux, wear it.

I'd say +1 but I know there are some women that I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to do that to because they'd turn around in the middle of the wedding, pull out a butcher knife, and cut off my nutsack for defying her "fashion" sense.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'd say +1 but I know there are some women that I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to do that to because they'd turn around in the middle of the wedding, pull out a butcher knife, and cut off my nutsack for defying her "fashion" sense.

this is correct. also, its her wedding. let her be happy for a day.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Just wear a kilt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads