• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I did. It's totally passable. I'm just being anal.

sweaty spontaneous sandy beach sechs + anal with out air conditioning is the worst.

damn its really hot and humid right now though.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yeah, my sister and my mother are both preparing to come calling on me - my mother has dried up all her money and now needs about 500 bucks a month from me to keep smoking, and my sister is going to be unemployed and homeless as of 1 July, and I am guessing that the expectation is that I will bail her out. '
my mom I can understand, she has done her best and really hasn't squandered her money, she's had a hard life.
my sister is a lazy good for nothing **** who can't be bothered, neither her nor her bum husband, to make a living. but, hey, family is family.

i really hope we are related somehow. :)

Tomorrow is going to suck.

g-d bless the america

I did. It's totally passable. I'm just being anal.

:eek:

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Parking meters and meter maids were in full effect on this Memorial Day in San Francisco. Is anything sacred?

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, the bracket seemed aligned straight after I screwed it in, but once I mounted the TV, I noticed it was sagging a little bit..

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah, I mean, the bracket seemed aligned straight after I screwed it in, but once I mounted the TV, I noticed it was sagging a little bit..

You probably should not have mounted the TV.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Retirement is one be long weekend till death.

except:

1. ********* ain't working like it used to
2. you can't drink till you pass out
3. you can only eat food with animal fat
4. if you ogle at girls you're a creepy old pervert
5. you sleep half the day

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

except:
1. ********* ain't working like it used to
2. you can't drink till you pass out
3. you can only eat food with animal fat
4. if you ogle at girls you're a creepy old pervert
5. you sleep half the day

wow.. that's super depressing :(

KurtS90

Reaction score
I feel like a middle aged man already and I am only 21. I hit on a few guys at a club around my age and one of them replied,"Sorry sir, I don't have daddy problems." WTF... I also have trouble a few times lately holding a boner, but I think that has something to do with the stress and depression at the moment. I also been sleeping allot lately and tired, so IDK.

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I feel like a middle aged man already and I am only 21. I hit on a few guys at a club around my age and one of them replied,"Sorry sir, I don't have daddy problems." WTF... I also have trouble a few times lately holding a boner, but I think that has something to do with the stress and depression at the moment. I also been sleeping allot lately and tired, so IDK.

:wow:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure if its an issue with my DSL, or the hbogo website, but GoT, is not playing properly. :fu:

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is the wall made of? Did you screw into a stud, concrete ...?

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You probably should not have mounted the TV.

You owe me a new keyboard, and need to wash the beer out of my nose. That was so out of character.

I used to get called "sir" in bars when I was 20. My boss (shortly after I shaved off my beard) freaked out when he realized his GM was his second youngest employee. I routinely have 50 year old customers call me an "old fart". I feel your pain, bro.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate working with the public, especially in Cambridge where everyone is an arrogant university students. I work at a super market, people don't realise that if an item is not on the shelf you're not gonna be able to buy it. There is no back room with shelves for every product where I can easily check if we have the product in stock. Products come in these 300kg rollers full of similar items, for $13 an hour i'm not gonna tear one of them down and then reassemble in the hope that it contains a specific item. Got raged at by a troll women because I wouldn't do that to get her a 500ml pot of 0% fat Fage Yoghurt.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's 6:02 AM and I am awake for some reason.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads