• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wish it was Friday.

It is! And Friday night football means Tasmanian pinot and piza looms. Was going to go to the Red V Brumbies game tomorrow night but the winds are howling down off the snow line, its raining and the comfort of my lounge room beckons more so as its 7 hours of Super Rugby to watch.

Mind you have to attend the son's game at 3pm on Saturday, what fun!

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

That reminds me, there's a busker on my street corner who over-emotes by a lot. He sings all of his songs like that guy from Live. (Remember them?) Maybe I'm just an old-school midwesterner, but I don't want to see people emoting like that in public. It's jarring.
There's also a guy who plays the trumpet on my street. But he only plays isolated musical phrases that go for maybe five or six seconds. I'm disinclined to give him money.

My friend's mother when I was in high school was obsessed with the band Live.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

That reminds me, there's a busker on my street corner who over-emotes by a lot. He sings all of his songs like that guy from Live. (Remember them?)

My friend's mother when I was in high school was obsessed with the band Live.

lol... ed kowalczyk was kicked out of live and now just tours solo.. he came to town last month with vertical horizon... jeesh

Is there anything worse than ****** parody videos on Youtube?

ugly and whiny kids

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ed looks like he skipped a dose or two of his meds in that picture.

Also, when did rock musicians stop thinking it was cool to actually pose for photos? Vertical Horizon just looks like four dudes who wandered into a photographer's studio in their street clothes. One of them should stick his tongue out really far or make a kissing face or throw up the horns or something at least.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
El Stitchenibre gave me his insomnia. After two hours of trying and failing to get remotely tired I'm now on my compy reading every article I've missed on the drudge report and zero hedge. This may turn into another wikipedia blackout.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Haha! Miles Davis was actually from here. (East St. Louis actually, but close enough.) The difference is, when Miles finished a phrase, he started a new one. This guy plays a little phrase and then takes a breather. Then after he shifts around in his chair for a bit and adjusts the sleeve on his shirt, he plays another phrase. And he always stops his phrase just as I'm walking by.

So the guy on the street is slightly less annoying than Miles Davis given that he takes a lot of breaks?

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If you must ask, I only had 6 hours of sleep last night. I need at least 8. Otherwise, I get crabby and highly emotional.

I don't think I've had 8 hours sleep since I was in elementary school

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

El Stitchenibre gave me his insomnia. After two hours of trying and failing to get remotely tired I'm now on my compy reading every article I've missed on the drudge report and zero hedge. This may turn into another wikipedia blackout.

sorry dude

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got into it this morning with some asshole who drove the wrong way down the one way street i live on. fackfaced asshole.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads