Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

sorry to hear this. I wish him and his parents the very best.

2. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

my paternal grandmother's in her mid 90s and is quite healthy for her age. but she really didn't do much "living" if you can call it that, for the past 20 years, and as long as I can remember she's been harping about how difficult her life is and she's about to die soon. really hard to get close to her and all because of her negativity and all her attention-seeking acts has brought nothing but friction between family members ... so consider yourself lucky your grandmother's a peach, mike.

3. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Useless fucking receptionists, who can't find employees in their own company.

4. KurtS90

KurtS90 Senior member

I seek a job in legoland as a receptionist... I promise the only thing you will complain about is no hot receptionist to bang, unless your into young bears?

5. fuji

fuji Senior member

It's nearly summer and it's hailing. We've had like 3 warm days this year. What is this?

6. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

There's no shortage of cute receptionists in Scandinavia, only problem is that they have the combined intelligence of wet cardboard.

The Danish summer, it was 8c here yesterday. :freeze:

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Can't get this cough to go away and it's bugging the crap out of me.

8. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

It both pisses me of and I don't get it all at once, but on the way to the train in the morning there is an amazing cafe with great coffee, homemade pastries and muffins yet so many people still go in and get shit from dunkin donuts two doors down. What is going through their scummy minds? Every time I go into a place like dunkin donuts I can't help but get depressed.

9. gort

gort Senior member

That stinks. The ONLY advantage big chain places have over the small homemade places (imho) is that you can look up the nutritional info for the menu usually.

10. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Come on, they are fucking muffins and shit. Why do you need to? They are calorie bombs. Plus, that is not the reason these assholes are going here. Especially since most of them are fat pieces of shit, or old people pissed off at the hip gentrifiers place that is in reality eons above a fucking dunkin donuts. Fuck them and their double chins.

11. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

fucking flat tire this morning really threw things off for me.

12. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

and the problem with that is?

whoa... go see a doctor, man!

13. MrG

MrG Senior member

Thanks, guys. It's made worse by the fact that I really don't know if his parents can handle it. He's my cousin's kid, and, well, I'll just say that there are going to be a lot of challenges I don't know if they'll manage well. I'd like to think that, if God forbid we found somethiThis isn't to say they're not good parents, but, if it turns out he really does have these types of issues, I'm worried they won't have the means, emotionally, financially, and otherwise, to manage it well enough to give him the best possible shot.

Plus, this has sent MrsG into a mini freakout about our own son, who is perfectly normal, even advanced in some ways. He just had his 18-month checkup, and the doctor specifically said, "given where he is in terms of development, there's no need to worry about autism." Our godson is four, and they're just finding out that he may have an issue, so now I'm dealing with the, "what if the same thing happens with [LowerCaseG]." The thing is, there's absolutely zero reason to be concerned, and I think she realizes that, but that isn't always enough to make a parent feel better.

Ugh. It sucks so bad. Little kids shouldn't have to get sick.

In the States, hail is most common in the warmer months, is it not the same over there?

Last edited: May 15, 2012

14. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

wow, thats is a really crappy situation. sorry MrG, that really sucks. :(

Last edited: May 15, 2012

15. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Not a good way to start the morning.