• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

is it a geriatric league? :confused:

Nerd league, but I think the field just sucked. Most of us weren't wearing cleats or anything and there was just NO traction.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nerd league, but I think the field just sucked. Most of us weren't wearing cleats or anything and there was just NO traction.

dood. cleats are a MUST.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

when do you generally hit the sack, and then go to bed afterwards?

2ish - 3ish generally. I'm terrible about keeping a good sleep schedule... but I gotta get on it before school starts in the fall! :wow:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2ish - 3ish generally. I'm terrible about keeping a good sleep schedule... but I gotta get on it before school starts in the fall! :wow:

that about my norm as well. it should be more like 12-1.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Ick. That creep with her played, irritating, uninspired "Doo-person of Italian descent-Shabop-Shabop" girly girl gimmick. She was in some Cotton: The Fabric of Our Lives commercial doing her idiotic schtick and her face just felt so poop-worthy.

On a related note: Were we supposed to like her in 500 Day of Summer? Her character just seemed like a sadistic, cruel piece of crap. My buddy and I were confused and somewhat appalled.

I'd love to boan her but she has way too much make up on in that commercial for someone who is having a lazy rainy day inside still in her pajamas. :embar:

My dad was an extremely aggressive driver who carried a gun in his glove compartment - and a prime candidate for such.

this reminds me of the time I was just started working... driving my old clunker after work, with a couple of people from the office that I was dropping off at the bus stop, this car suddenly swerved and tried to go in front of me and I didn't let him and ignored the mf and dropped the two at the bus stop. next day one of the staff told me when she went down she saw the car's passenger pulling out a gun, and thankfully I turned to my exit before he could do anything.

++++

pissed at myself... signed up for a 100km bike run this sunday, and I figured this week I'd get loads of sleep, and stay away from beer and smoke. well last night I gave in. I am weak.

also.. just found out a while ago morrissey's in town and playing on sunday... and I can't go.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lawlz at the iphone pic.

btw, i love talking **** to siri. its rather entertaining.

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was leaving the parking lot where I'd just picked up a burrito from lunch. I had backed in to a spot that was the last spot on the row, separated from the access road by a small curb maybe 2-3 feet wide. I was therefore parked parallel to the access road, about 2-3 feet away from it, and facing the opposite of the direction I wanted to go.
When pulling out, I therefore had to make a very tight U-turn. The road is not frequently used as it runs behind the row of stores and most people access via the front. So it wasn't a problem because there's usually no traffic. But as I pulled out, a car was coming in the opposite direction and my wide U-turn took me, for a brief second or two, into her oncoming lane. She was coming fast around the buildings so hadn't seen my pulling out and I hadn't seen her coming. It was no problem, she merely had to brake for a second as I completed my hairpin-like turn and got back into the right lane.
She made this face at me and I could see her mouthing "What the **** are you doing?"
Of course there was a perfectly rational explanation for what I was doing but I could only sort of pantomime it in the 1.5 seconds I had as we drove past each other. She just looked at me, this fat stupid *****, shaking her head like I was some kind of moron.
In the end it was pretty embarrassing and I'm still annoyed about looking like the idiot in the BMW to this dumb chunker.

too many people on the road... so annoying.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ughhh I know right? I don't even know what to do with it all anymore.

:lol: I stack my extras in the back of the pool house or in the hallway that leads to my underground sex dungeon.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So did you survive your semester dude? Had a shitstorm of posts then it just stopped, gotta be over by now right?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads