Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Funny you mention Archie's, I was just looking into contacting them to be one of our Dumb Threads premium affiliates.

2. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I had that too. Remarkably ineffective, but a lot of fun for a kid. My was called "Fly Shooter."

[​IMG]

We had that as well. I think we bought ours on a trip somewhere, which narrows it down to Cancun. Mrs. Thomas gave it to a college student of our acquaintance. At the time I was glad to be rid of it because she kept shooting me with it.

3. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

6 am atlanta aurport. Maybe a 4 year old girl sitting alone on the floor outside the smokers lounge. Pisses me off. If you can't delay gratification a few minutes, wait to smoke, should you really have kids?

4. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

^^Here's what I would have liked to have done: Call security and tell them there is a little girl all on her own. Then when the little girl says that her parents went in the smoking lounge and left her there, the cops can go in and embarras the hell out of them in front of everyone. I'm a very big fan of public humiliation.

b

5. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

^^Here's what I would have liked to have done: Call security and tell them there is a little girl all on her own. Then when the little girl says that her parents went in the smoking lounge and left her there, the cops can go in and embarras the hell out of them in front of everyone. I'm a very big fan of public humiliation.

b

An excellent solution. What the hell is wrong with those people?

6. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Funny you mention Archie's, I was just looking into contacting them to be one of our Dumb Threads premium affiliates.

[​IMG]

Also maybe the site selling Chairman Meow coffee mugs and Ceiling Cat T-shirts? I really want a Ceiling Cat T-shirt.

7. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

8. RJman

9. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

My many adventures in driving down the road today:

1. 4-lane road. A minivan cuts from the far right all the way to the far left, nearly hitting my front end, just so she can...go to the mall.

2. Sitting at a red light looking over to the right at the people walking around. As I turn back forward my light turns green and I start to go. Out of the corner of my eye to the left a pedestrian comes from my side (i.e. ultimately behind me) and cuts in front of me to cross the road--not in the crosswalk, nowhere near. I manage to slam on my brakes before hitting her. Inches.

3. Two blocks later a very young woman on a bicycle in a crosswalk slams on her break just before darting out in front of the traffic in front of me, which would have run her down. Needless to say we had a green light. They also slammed on their brakes. She then waved them on, as if to be nice.

4. Ignoring all the other people who ran lights right in front of me seconds after my light turned green, I come to this: A woman sits in her Merc long after her light turned green and the person in front of her turned left in front of me as I sat at my red. Just as my light turned green, the lady in the Merc gunned her engine and swerved to make her left turn in front of me.

I left off the other horrible pedestrians and cyclists.

It amazes me that more people are not killed every day. People are just stupid.

b

10. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

b

damn, wish I had thought of that.....

11. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I would really like to stay here, on the couch, in front of the TV/computer; but I have to work.

12. RJman

I appear to be bleeding where I should not be bleeding.

13. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I appear to be bleeding where I should not be bleeding.

The inappropriate comments are just brimming.

14. RJman

I feel like I've been morelled.

15. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I feel like I've been morelled.
    Did you go to The Cock last night? The "patrons" like to leave eachother bloodied, if you get my drift.