Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Alter

Alter Senior member

This deserves a quote. I loled.

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

:cheers:

3. Texastyle

Texastyle Senior member

A girl I met up with for lunch told me that it wasn't "socially acceptable" to wear a button up and jeans out because "it's not like we are going to prom or something". She lectured me for about 5 minutes how I needed to go out and get t-shirts...........

4. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

:facepalm:... I hope you left at minute 6.

5. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

:rotflmao:

6. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

its not the thread for this but I want to provide some comic relief for yall....

My muslim friend (who has never dated a girl or kissed one) just called me and told me this story;

Muhammed: dude guess what just happend

Cal: what dude im studying

Muhammed: listen dude listen, I was going to go to the lake with my friend and these three girls and I was freaking nervous man freaking nervous. So my friend pics me up to go meet the three girls and we are diving up there, keep in mind I just got back my exam grade and It was south of great. So my friend is asking me if I am okay because I was nervous and I just told hiim I ate something that upset my stomach, he keeps asking and I say the same thing. So we make it to the lake and as soon as I open the door I look at all three girs and I throw up, freaking throw up in front of all of them man. It was just us five at the lake and I was now the epitome of pathetic. So he takes two of the girls and goes off and leves me with one. She keeps asking me if I am okay and being nice, I am nervous and can not think of anything else, and I try talking to her a bit. A while goes by and then my friend comes back and looks at me and the girl and then takes the girl with him, I got left alone man alone. So I just end up picking up the food and all and he comes back about an hour later with all three of them, and they just ask me if I am okay again and go on their way. Dude I cant believe I threw up man, they pretty much didnt talk to me after that and looked at me like a kid!!!

Cal: wait...your friend just "prayed" with three girls as you sat there cleaning up and skipping stone

Muhammed: yes pretty much man

Cal: haahahhhahahahahaahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahaahhahaahhaa

Muhammed: shut up man, at least I have an extra condom in my wallet

Cal: wait...you bought a condom...

Muhammed: the girl gave it to me

Cal: hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha, this is going on the forum

UPDATE:

Muhammed just called

Muhammed: dude they all just showed up at his house!!!! FML

Cal: lol...you have a sad sad life my friend...can I get back to my work now

The picture is only staying up for a bit

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012

7. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

hahaha, was she from school...you should have either worn old jeans, boots and a polo or a ducks unlimited shirt, old jeans, and boots. lol

I have spent too much money on girls that I find out are stupid after the first 6 min, but I have never left. I would never forget having left a girl at a restaurante, i put the blame on myself for asking her out too soon lol.

8. Texastyle

Texastyle Senior member

I should have but I was hungry. It just frustrates me that all these dudes in cammo hats with floaters attached to their sunglasses are what is considered cool.

9. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

yeah tell me about it...one day man one day we will have our chance to shine! lol

If it makes you feel any better I am getting blown off by this first year, at your school, that I was willing to drive over one hour to see.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012

10. Texastyle

Texastyle Senior member

That sounds terrible. Next time you should ditch her and we can meet up for a mandate :) (no homo)

11. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

woke up late :fu:

12. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

the wife and I want to get a dog. we are both very experienced with having dogs (both families have had dogs throughout our childhood and teen years and still have dogs to this day).

the wife wants to go the adoption route. i'm skeptical because the odds are a pure bread will be more predictable and I'd rather find something from a reputable kennel.

the wife's family basically have dogs that are just dogs that run around and are for companionship, while my family has had hunting dogs that were also trained to guard our property.

I'm pissed at how fucking self-riteious/self-indulgent these fucking animal adoption places are.

We had some people come to the condo and just start nitpicking at the block we live in (which has a large dog friendly park 500feet away and a uninterrupted 1 mile loop of sidewalk that surrounds it). Our building is totally dog friendly and we have a signed papers stating so on the contracts since day one. We already have a dog walker set up and even an agility school/training people waiting. Yet you get these fucking barely over 20y/o dipshits acting like they are entrusting me to care for a living Faberge egg.

I'm a motherfucking doctor you piece of shit, I know that diarrhea is a bad thing for a dog... I also know that the fucking 20 vets that live within 2miles of the house have that knowledge too.

ugghhh... I've never wanted to fucking just slap some one across the face while they started blabbering self righteously so badly.

This is not going as planned at all. Maybe I should just go rogue and buy a pure bread dog on my own.... my wife will love it regardless.

Last edited: May 1, 2012

13. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

WTF does this even look like? :confused:

14. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Stupid online training courses. :rolleyes:

15. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I doubt you'll run into such self-righteousness and pomposity when adopting a child.