1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Day long, Sunday BoD retreats. [​IMG]

2. likeitaloud

likeitaloud Senior member

Married with children...seriously I hate that show, it's like the behind the scene laughter without the jokes to set it up.

3. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

4. VMan

VMan Senior member

I can't believe booting is allowed in private parking lots. Walked across the street for five minutes after eating lunch and had to pay the neck tattoo fairy $xxx to have the boot removed for leaving the property.

5. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

just realized i might lose 10% of my final grade because I skipped more than 3 lectures of my intro to sociology class..

fuck.

6. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Spoiled daddy's girls. I know you're excited to be driving around campus in your 2008 330i, but please take a moment to turn the Lil' Wayne down and give your iPhone a rest so you don't fucking run me over.

I feel like I see this 10 times a day. ugh.

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Wow. My sister and I were emailing back and forth about Obama, and I said something that I found particularly funny against him, so I said "PWNED!" and she told me I was being racist b/c I was talking about pwning/owning a black person.

I cannot believe I share genes with this woman.

8. 05charley

05charley Senior member

Spoiled daddy's girls. I know you're excited to be driving around campus in your 2008 330i, but please take a moment to turn the Lil' Wayne down and give your iPhone a rest so you don't fucking run me over.

I feel like I see this 10 times a day. ugh.

Are they ever NOT talking on their phones. Driving, shopping, walking. Saw a comedian on TV last night who said Verizon called and said his daughter had exceeded her unlimited minutes.

9. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Are they ever NOT talking on their phones. Driving, shopping, walking. Saw a comedian on TV last night who said Verizon called and said his daughter had exceeded her unlimited minutes.
    [​IMG] I don't know where in upstate NY you are, but if you ever spend time on Syracuse University's campus, you'll know exactly what I mean. Skidmore is the same way too, although I'm from Saratoga so I can't knock it too much.

10. likeitaloud

What's wrong with those girls, they are they are usually gorgeous and rich what's so bad about them?

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

What's wrong with those girls, they are they are usually gorgeous and rich what's so bad about them?

Conne's bitter about his lack of game, so he makes fun of the girls to mak ehimself feel better for not standing a chance with them.

12. likeitaloud

Conne's bitter about his lack of game, so he makes fun of the girls to mak ehimself feel better for not standing a chance with them.

Sounds like it! In that spirit feminists piss me off. Not the idea of equality or educated women with views on that subject, but you know the annoying ones that you can't even talk to and even if you can they are usually some of the most distasteful and unpleasant people I have acquainted with.

13. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

This is really minor, but I'll bitch about it anyway

I e-mailed Corpus to see if they had extra buttons lying around so I could replace a button on my Tals that escaped. Their response? One sentence, no punctuation or capitalization, probably typed with one hand while the respondent drank liquor with the other:

yes but you don't have a kickpress to put them in

Thank you, Corpus. As useful as your fucking buttons.

14. FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus Senior member

My car decided not to start, and I havnt been able to get it fixed yet.
    There is a W+H sample sale and I have no way to get to it unless i go really late, by then I assume everything will be gone.

*waaaaahhh* [​IMG]

15. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I should be reading but I just finished this a-mahzing chicken salad w/ almonds and cherries and now I ache for more. The essay based on this book isn't due 'till next week and it's only 10 pages. Chicken salad, here I cum! [​IMG]

16. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

I'm pissed that "Milk" was sold out at the only theater in DC playing it. Funk that shit.

17. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

One of the flight attendants on the flight I was working looked almost exactly like my ex. Ugh.

18. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

The ex you wrote a thread about?

That's fate, dawg.

19. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

One of the flight attendants on the flight I was working looked almost exactly like my ex. Ugh.
    [​IMG]

20. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

The ex you wrote a thread about?

That's fate, dawg.

Yes.

Conne, I'm only offering hot towels to passengers and my "services" to beautiful women in flight.