• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I am disappoint. I was imagining you with a red smoking jacket and cigarette holder.

Sorry to disappoint you, I will try hard next time.

It's a matt cream/tan colour and the fabric is probably closer to corduroy than velvet, so no deep red Hugh Hefner fabric here.

Fun fact: the Danish word for velvet and corduroy is the same fløjl, now you now.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

where was it last?

went to the post office this morning and apparently they sent it back to the sender because of a mistake with the address, I called Verizon and now they are overnighting me another phone.

I should have it tomorrow.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

went to the post office this morning and apparently they sent it back to the sender because of a mistake with the address, I called Verizon and now they are overnighting me another phone.
I should have it tomorrow.

what a pain in the butt. hope this shipment works out.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I didn't know that it is administrative professionals day today...

I feel obligated to get a gift but I've only had a secretary assigned to me for like a week and a half (each admin works for like 7-10 people) and haven't even given her any work to do yet.

I want to start out on the right foot but I seriously have no idea...I guess I'll go get a starbucks card or something at lunch.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
women.
can't live with them, can't live with them. :fu:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At 39 years old, I'm probably too old to be just learning this, but it occurs to me that many people in the world are incorrigible assholes. It seems that life has put many of these people on my path in the last couple of days. Case in point: I was condescended to recently by people who had absurdly high senses of their own self-worth, based on nothing but things they "could have" accomplished, but did not in fact accomplish.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

At 39 years old, I'm probably too old to be just learning this, but it occurs to me that many people in the world are incorrigible assholes. It seems that life has put many of these people on my path in the last couple of days. Case in point: I was condescended to recently by people who had absurdly high senses of their own self-worth, based on nothing but things they "could have" accomplished, but did not in fact accomplish.

Just tell them you could have gone into Appreciation because of your 15" penis and retired at 25. The majority of them won't have a response, which is a victory in itself.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

women.
can't live with them, can't live with them. :fu:

+1 ... unfortunately this point is hitting little too close to home at the moment... ughhhhh. :confused:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads