• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My girlfriend grated her finger with the cheese grater a few weeks ago. It was deep and bloody. I did the same thing last night. It is deep and bloody.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

can someone freaking console me!!!!!!!

get the **** over it! /console

Most of my driving is freeways and other major roads --> Bashful bladder.

one thing I realize about houston last time I was there its a gazillion freeways on top of each other populated by big burly men driving pick-ups at 100mph sprinkled with whataburgers every other off ramp.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all women are lying whores

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Started my new job today...what a ******* mess! Started out with me missing a step at the entrance and fell flat on my face and put a good scratch into my shoes! Then my new boss takes me to lunch and the waitress dropped a small cup of Salsa, and that went all over the legs of my trousers, shoes (yes, the ones with the nice scratch on them!) and the left cuff of my shirt. THEN, I get a call from HR asking where my New Employee paperwork was, so I had to drive home to get it, fill it out and overnight it to Corporate....THEEEN, I stood in line at the effin' post office to pickup a package sent to me from England that I have been waiting for. NO A/C at the PO and I had to wait 40 minutes in line. Sweated ****** off in my Salsa stained trousers...I get home to try on my new jacket I got in the mail and it's too goddamn small. Somebody shoot me!

Geez, that sounds about as bad as it gets. I hope today is better for you.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
FUBAR these government idiots I did a HR report for have come back and stated again that it was too detailed, full of spelling errors and misplacing between sentences WTF ? I have been writing these things for the years without a complaint and now this **** .
So I went and checked it out and the copy i have is fine. At first I thought it might be translation thing between Mac and PC but no.
So giving it more thought I think it was the adverse comments made by a referee about their star candidate, and yesterday I received a email from the chair asking if the candidate had read the referee comments before I put them in the report, for her referee totally **** canned her. Well no of course not there in confidence and its not my job.
Now I have been informed that to cover these miserable bitches mistakes, and of course they will go to new referees for this ********* they are going to rewrite the report, well **** you very much.
And have been informed by this twenty something ponce from the company I subcontract with complaining about the quality of my work and that my services will no longer be required, well **** you, as if i hadn't worked that out . As i said FUBAR :fu::cloud:

If this post is any indication then they're probably right. I had to read the first sentence three times before I understood it. And really, why include particular details and little anecdotes about some 'referee' and 'star candidate'? I doubt anyone on this forum knows what you're talking about and I'm sure the 'government' idiots' have the same feeling toward things in the report.

At the very least use autocorrect.

THIS

My girlfriend grated her finger with the cheese grater a few weeks ago. It was deep and bloody. I did the same thing last night. It is deep and bloody.

I dropped a chef's knife on my foot over the weekend. It landed blade down across my toes, slicing two of them. Luckily it didn't slice very deeply, but it bled like a sumbitch. Last time I chop veggies barefoot after a couple of gin and tonics.

all women are lying whores

Dude.

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I took cough medicine (the one that starts with an r) and I have been freaking stealth farting the entire day. WTF

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads