Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

I'm sorry you are successful.

So all the chicks here are otherwise very attractive except... No booty or thighs on any of them. Don't nobody like bones but a dog. smh.

2. MrG

MrG Senior member

+1 to what otc said. You can't get the discount after it expires, but your money doesn't just vanish. And, yes, this applies to Groupon.

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

You need to have M&M teach her to look up.

4. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

there's a weird reverse logic/laziness that happens living in a bustling city - since we live in brooklyn there are hundreds of awesome take out places with-in 5 blocks of our house - but it seems harder to pick up the phone, make and order, and walk/bike/drive to get it.

complaining about your wife is one of the joys of being married. plus she makes a lot more money than I do (and probably always will).. its a compromise... more material stuff but less domesticated wifely talents.

I understand there is an art to cooking good food, but basic short order stuff (like american breakfast fair bacon, eggs, pancakes, ect) can be learned so easily.

I learned how to cook our basic native southeast asian dishes by going on youtube/google-fu-ing how to do it. Its so much easier to learn how to cook now because you can literally just youtube how to cook something and it'll spoon feed you how to do it.

Hell I learned how to build a 20 speed bicycle (even the cutting the cables, installing the brakes and derailleurs, tuning it, ect ect) by looking it up on youtube. Sure I bought all the tools - but thats just like buying all the ingredients for a meal.

There's no excuse these days when there free online guides with videos that will teach you how to do things just like a paid instructional course.

5. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

thats bullshit. your friend is being a dickwad. pay the exact value of the tolls, and tell him to deal with the late fees his own self. not your fault he is a fucktard.

sorry douggie. :(

but good luck on your panel.

6. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

No. I just make an effort to get to office hours, get to know them, take an interest in their research/books/articles etc. One or two I occasionally bring a Jamaican beef patty or something on days I know they're super busy and don't have time to get lunch, or the odd cigar. I stay in contact with them after I'm done taking their classes, and send them articles I come across related to their areas of expertise and/or interest. Its not magic. They're just (smart) people, no reason you can't be friends with them.

+1

7. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I am losing my day off this Friday because my boss's boss comes back from vacation that day and wants to meet to go over something that I do. :fu:

8. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Agreed. Complaining about one's wife is a time honored tradition, and, I find, an excellent use for SF.
    Besides:
    Who really wants to hear about the "good stuff" anyways, like when I handcuffed her to the bed and had my way with her to celebrate the resurrection of the Lord on Sunday.

9. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Also,

Got zero sleep last night. At the time it seemed like a great reason, but now I'm really regretting it. Also very sore.

10. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

If one more person mentions "free speech" in relation to the Ozzie Guillen story I think I am going to blow a fuse.

11. in stitches

but whats wrong with people mentioning free speech regarding ozzie guillen? i mean, they have free speech right?

12. Douglas

It was a toss-up which idiot was going to pipe up with that low-hanging fruit: stitches or edina. Now we know.

13. in stitches

i resent that association, you are an assface. :plain:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012

14. Douglas

damn, edina, even stitches doesn't want to be in your company.

15. fritzl

fritzl Senior member

you're not a retard. they wanted it. there's always an exception to the rule.