Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Do you think that if the guy was driving a 1982 Chevy Caprice he would have bothered to take two spaces? Clearly he doesn't want his doors dinged.

So the fact that someone has something to gain through unduly selfish behavior makes it ok?

Actually, how obnoxious I find that parking job depends on whether he's in the closest spot to whatever building is served by that parking lot or the farthest spot (it looks like there are no more spots to the left). As long as there are enough spaces to go around -- people who park like that during, say, the holiday shopping crunch at the mall are inarguably tools -- then I don't see anything wrong with it as long as they are taking spaces farther out and thus not really inconveniencing anyone else.

2. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

So the fact that someone has something to gain through unduly selfish behavior makes it ok?

No, on the contrary, I don't think it's okay at all. Now, if he were driving a 1965 classic Mercedes sportscar, it might be a different story, subject to what you say below.

vvvvvvvvvv

Actually, how obnoxious I find that parking job depends on whether he's in the closest spot to whatever building is served by that parking lot or the farthest spot (it looks like there are no more spots to the left). As long as there are enough spaces to go around -- people who park like that during, say, the holiday shopping crunch at the mall are inarguably tools -- then I don't see anything wrong with it as long as they are taking spaces farther out and thus not really inconveniencing anyone else.

3. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

On my G4 Powerbook when I hit F4 or F5 to change the volume and it doesn't happen for like 30 seconds while the fucking thing chugs...

4. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Yeah, so the woman in the office two doors down from mine has a mouse in her office and she's seriously LOSING HER SHIT. It's a goddamn mouse, grow the fuck up. It's not going to do anything to you. It's a MOUSE. Christ. What the fuck is it going to do to you, exactly, that requires that you forever damage my hearing in order to alert everyone in the motherfucking building to the presence of a 4-inch long creature without any conceivable way to harm you? How goddamn high do you think it's capable of jumping, anyway? Perhaps you're afraid it will sprout wings, fly into your ear, and eat your brains? For the mouse's sake, I hope not, because that poor bastard's gonna starve in there. This pissed me off enough that I actually sent an email to a friend bitching about this.

BWag, for saying things like "I was working on getting the shoegaze guitar tone to end all shoegaze guitar tones" when I'm trying to hate him for hating cats. You're making it more difficult.

I would love to have a mouse at my office, mice are so adorable ^^

5. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

The onset of summer is pissing me off

6. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

Sigh. Tomorrow night is the yearly Music Festival across France, and there is apparently some pre-Festival tonight going on not far away. It's far enough away that the guy belting out Little Richard songs sounds like he's had his tongue ripped out and is being horribly raped. It's distracting.

7. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

Agreed, I hate summer.

Also, people you have no intention of ever talking to again, who can't stop talking about you.

8. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

9. redcaimen

redcaimen Bigtime

Deer keep eating the leaves of my young fruit trees. And gophers, of course.

10. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Have you ever tried to slash a tire? They are not as slashable as you might think.

I would slash his tires. Americans can't fucking park! God, it pisses me off!

Jon.

What would piss me off about that is he thinks he's so much better than everyone, that he gets to park his cheap-ass Porsche in two spots. I'm with Jon. Tool.

As for slashing, those pesky sidewall belts are a pain. But stabbing with the point of a fixed-blade knife is highly effective. Less damaging, but equally entertaining, is the fun that can be had if you carry around a toolbox, and happen to have inside a teensy little valve removal tool.

11. CTGuy

CTGuy Made Guy

What would piss me off about that is he thinks he's so much better than everyone, that he gets to park his cheap-ass Porsche in two spots. I'm with Jon. Tool.

As for slashing, those pesky sidewall belts are a pain. But stabbing with the point of a fixed-blade knife is highly effective. Less damaging, but equally entertaining, is the fun that can be had if you carry around a toolbox, and happen to have inside a teensy little valve removal tool.

also if you want to be less of an asshole just use the pressure guage to drain all the air out.

12. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Fingernail, even.

13. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

also if you want to be less of an asshole just use the pressure guage to drain all the air out.

Someone once bullied me when I was about to park in a parking lot. And smirked at me, the smarmy bastard. I got a piece of tissue, dipped it in brake fluid and wiped it across his stupid car and left it on top of the hood. Bastard.

14. spertia

spertia Senior member

Squirrels are pissing me off.

15. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

What's pisssing me off: the fucking cunt that lives below us. She complained again! And is lying--again! This time we were doing work from 10am-11:30am. And that's it. She claims we were making noise in our kitchen from 9am until 3:30pm. We weren't even working on our kitchen. I fucking hate this old bag and now genuinely hope she dies really soon. And this dick of a manager just passes her complaints on to us rather than telling her to call security and let them into her unit so they can hear the noise too. I'm so fucking pissed I can barely see straight.

b