• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really regretting telling them they could finish watching the masters about now...

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just read a student's paper that was completely plagiarized. It's one thing when they plagiarize, but it's another when they do such a half-assed job of it that I figure it out before the end of the first page. Have some damn pride, even if it's only pride in your ability to cheat with a minimum of skill.

Also; it appears that high schools in the St. Louis area are teaching students that the semicolon is just a hifalutin comma. And that apostrophe's sho'uld be sp'rinkl'ed randomly t'hroughout' the t'e'x't'.

Last edited:

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Having a girlfriend is a serious time commitment. I used to be able to rattle off 30 hours of work in two days. Now I can barely find 3 hours stints of time over a whole weekend to do whatever I want.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When I die and go to the 8th ring of the 8th circle of hell for my sinful life I can at least take comfort in knowing i won't be spending an eternity in an Applebees.

unless of course it's a Sunday holiday in hell and the only place open selling booze! :crackup:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

******* cat pissed on my checkbook.
that sucks, but i lol'ed. sorry dude.
My iPhone is dead. :fu:
my condolences bro
Our eldest dog passed away today. He was around 15, a stray that the in-laws told us about before we got married. He didn't have much longer to live, had lost a lot of weight. Still, he drowned in the pool. our son found him. :(
sorry to hear that thomas. :( rough news.
WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY HEROIN? This is bullshiy.
because you are not a heroin junkie?
Is the movie good, Trainspotting? Maybe will go and rent it later on this boring sunday...
watch it, its awesome.
Thomas, you're a good man.
so true.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I haven't taken a **** since I can't remember. Feeling pregnant and uncomfortable.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been sick since Thursday and now I've almost lost my voice. I'm going to have a hard time teaching today. Also, my kitteh is confused because I'm not talking to her as much as usual.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just read a student's paper that was completely plagiarized. It's one thing when they plagiarize, but it's another when they do such a half-assed job of it that I figure it out before the end of the first page. Have some damn pride, even if it's only pride in your ability to cheat with a minimum of skill.
Also; it appears that high schools in the St. Louis area are teaching students that the semicolon is just a hifalutin comma. And that apostrophe's sho'uld be sp'rinkl'ed randomly t'hroughout' the t'e'x't'.

WHAT!? They're teaching them things now? THAT IS AGAINST MY RELIGION! CALL THE WBC!

I haven't taken a **** since I can't remember. Feeling pregnant and uncomfortable.

Same. Ate monstrous amounts of fibre yesterday and drank like four ginger beers. Not so much as a fart.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Got at best, 4 hours of sleep last night.

3. the wire got me again. started season 5, watched 6 episodes last night.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like my new job and all, but i really dont want to be here today. my whole family has off for passover vacation, i want to has off too.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Same. Ate monstrous amounts of fibre yesterday and drank like four ginger beers. Not so much as a fart.

I think it is because I ate nothing except steak last week and I am chronically dehydrated.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Got at best, 4 hours of sleep last night.

That is not a bad night for me. Last night, for instance: baby finally went to sleep at 10, I turned in at 11, baby woke me up at 3:15, and I said, ******* - Monday starts here. In between was 4 1/4 glorious hours uninterrupted slumber.

That said, all the stress of the past week is now knotting up my shoulders. I mean, they're not far from my ears and I have to keep pulling them back down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads