• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1. indeed. im on the way, 15 pounds lost so far!! also, starting season 4 tonight, from the comfort of my bed. :)
2. true, but this was really egregious, i just didnt know wtf i was doing.

Congratulations. Just remember that the gains in the beginning come easy and as you become more and more fit the gains are slower, but keep at it you'll be where you want to be before you know it.

I should post some pics from when I was in college. Just some epic ****. Let's just say that there may be a pic of me with a pierced ear, bleached hair, and egregiously oversized skater jeans.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've burned my high school pics, but unfortunately my parents still have some.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Congratulations. Just remember that the gains in the beginning come easy and as you become more and more fit the gains are slower, but keep at it you'll be where you want to be before you know it.

yeah, i was losing weight pretty good. now im holding steady. which is ok. ill have to kick it up a gear to lose more, but at least i havent gained any back yet.

I should post some pics from when I was in college. Just some epic ****. Let's just say that there may be a pic of me with a pierced ear, bleached hair, and egregiously oversized skater jeans.

lol, i feel a little better now. thanks.

Last edited:

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The motor on my compressor started tripping the built-in breaker after ten seconds of running. I have a vague idea what's wrong with it, but I can't get the parts over the weekend. And I need to finish my shed this weekend, 'cause rain's in the forecast.

I think I am going to go to the store where I got the thing and buy a pancake compressor, then take that ****** back in a couple days.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nah, that **** is great. It's always good to have something around to use to laugh at yourself.

yeah, i was losing weight pretty good. now im holding steady. which is ok. ill have to kick it up a gear to lose more, but at least i havent gained any back yet.
lol, i feel a little better now. thanks.

You should seriously consider adding in some weight lifting. It's amazing what it'll do for you. Bigger muscles burn more calories.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You should seriously consider adding in some weight lifting. It's amazing what it'll do for you. Bigger muscles burn more calories.

maybe i already have big muscles? :)

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How freaking sneaky Xbox Live is in hiding their "Turn OFF Auto Renewal" option. Every link provided on their Q&A page is dead, and when you find a step-by-step sort of e-guide, it leads you in circles rather than correcting the problem.

Damn you, Microsoft.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads