Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

:( sorry man

2. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Heh, Riis Park? Grew up not too far from there.

3. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

its only a 30min drive from Williamsburg. they have a nice 20-25 mile loop you can do on a bike path/bike lane.

even in the street bike lane you can still go fast so its a great ride going across the jamaica bay and back across.

[​IMG]

4. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Truly awful fucking morning. I spent about an hour conditioning and polishing up a pair of my G&G's, pressed a crease into my trousers last night. Today I put it all on, check the weather, which says foggy and clearing up. Spent about a minute walking to the train and forgot my cell phone. Go home, get the phone, spent about another minute walking and it starts pouring on me. Walk the rest of the way to the train cursing. So now, new finish on the G&G's ruined, hair matted to my face, crease in trousers gone and a busy fucking day. I hate everybody and everything. Fuck you.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012

5. AndyMG

AndyMG Senior member

I have 3 days off of work, and had plans to get plenty of little jobs done. Most of these involved my car.

My car has now developed a leak from somewhere and the cabin also reeks of diesel.

It's now in the garage for the next day and a half. I can't get on with what I wanted to do, and my wallet will probably be significantly lighter.

Not the end of the world I know, but pissed me off royally.

6. patrickBOOTH

This newer woman at work loves to either call, or show up at your desk with big discussions she just throws at you unannounced. Make a fucking appointment if you are going to take up hours of my time!!!!!! Also, she loves to re-create the wheel, she will be smug and give you all of this data and such about something, and I am like, "uhh yes, ok so what? That is what our department does and we know all about it, why don't you go do your job now? If you have a question regarding ________ ask us, chances are we have done it already, you fuck!"

7. patrickBOOTH

Ugh, I need a fucking drink and it is not even 9 am.

8. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Probably should have waited another day or two before running again. I don't think my flu's completely gone. And it was cold and raining during my run, too. Now everything hurts again and I'm tired as hell.

9. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

It's a sofa made out of pastry and frosting, I would go get it.

I fell down a flight of terrazzo stairs new years eve last year (it was 3 in the afternoon and it was covered in nice, which is always nice indoors and I wasn't drunk) and landed with my lower back right on the edge of the step, I couldn't do anything for 2 weeks, so believe me, when I say gallsone MUCH worse.

10. in stitches

:( hope the days gets better pB

:( feel better

11. in stitches

oh, btw, women are focking crayzay :fu:

12. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Went to bed then woke up way too late, missed class.
    I know its probably not a big deal to most people, but between being Catholic and a nerd I get this lingering guilt that can ruin an entire day.
    Also, stomach hurts and I'm extremely hungover despite not having been drinking.

13. blukoi

blukoi Member

Try Maiwand Kabob. GREAT food, they have a couple of places in the Baltimore area.
    Columbia, one over by the airport, and one somewhere else. The service isn't fast,
    but the food is wonderful.

14. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Fell down a flight of stairs, you were lucky! [/Yorkshireman]

I have had back pain so bad that I literally (and I literally mean literally) couldn't move a single body part without screaming in agony. I hand to be wheeled out of my apartment on a gurney and taken to hospital in a ambulamps. They put me on a morphine drip that did fuck all for the pain but luckily it allowed me to sleep for two days. On and off they would wake me up and ask about the pain at which point I'd tell them to fuck off and give me more drugs.

15. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

You need to go see a doctor man.