• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stepped in a big blob of gum. so disgusting getting it off my shoe. :fu:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First practice with new band last night and the gods of rawk smiled upon us...didn't think I had it in me to kick out the bonhamesque beats at my advanced age but it seems I do so I did.

I love garage bands and live music... and I love apple products... but douchebags like this guy in apple commercials are wearing my patience thin:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

I WANT TO REACH INTO THE TV SCREEN AND WRING THIS ******* KIDS NECK EVERYTIME THE COMMERCIAL PLAYS...

- I still love apple products...

Last edited:

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have had a lot of real **** going down of late, but the thing that's PISSING me off right now is that I just lost 6 hours worth of work in a Word doc, and I don't know how the hell that happened. It's gone without a trace. I can't find an asd, ~wrl, temp, absoultely zip squat nothing. Even ran a file scavenger utility, but the only tmp that might be it is in very poor condition, so not worth the license fee. Crap. The JDs will know what I mean when I say I lost 6 hrs of an outline.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have had a lot of real **** going down of late, but the thing that's PISSING me off right now is that I just lost 6 hours worth of work in a Word doc, and I don't know how the hell that happened. It's gone without a trace. I can't find an asd, ~wrl, temp, absoultely zip squat nothing. Even ran a file scavenger utility, but the only tmp that might be it is in very poor condition, so not worth the license fee. Crap. The JDs will know what I mean when I say I lost 6 hrs of an outline.

I think most of us have been there and can feel your pain. If I'm working on something important I usually email it to myself every hour or so, free back up.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Huntsman, I know the awful feeling. Good luck recovering the document.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rub ice on the gum.

really wish you would have replied with this earlier.

sorry man. i hope you dont have to do the whole thing again.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* 22 bucks over on close out. Don't know if should shoot ass manager or cat-employee.. All must die. Still must write paper

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

******* 22 bucks over on close out. Don't know if should shoot ass manager or cat-employee.. All must die. Still must write paper

I vote for third option. Pocket difference and go home.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was trying to get a head off an engine block, and it was completely seized. We wound up using anything we could find - a breaker bar, an impact wrench, etc. - and it just chewed up the Torx bits. I have to believe we eventually go it off, because we rebuilt the top of the engine, but for the life of me I can't remember how we made it happen.

Aliens. They usually wipe your memory after they help you out.

Last edited:

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I vote for third option. Pocket difference and go home.

My boss gives me cash bonuses for basically nothing, and customers give me large tips for precisely no reason. He pays me to sit on ****** and smoke. He's taking me to a conference in orlando and paying for me like a week before I leave (so basically bankrolling a party week when nothing I do at the conference will benefit him in any way) and will let me work shifts when I'm in town between semesters, etc.

I kinda wanna keep this job.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads