Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

wouldn't you use toilet paper to clean your octopus beak anyways?

and i'm sure those thirsty kids in africa would love to drink some bidet water (sans poop of course)

2. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

have you been to maine? so many trees there bro...

i jinxed myself because last week watched a game at a party with a bunch of knicks "fans" (aka jeremy lin bandwagon jumped-off-ers) against the celtics.. and the celtics won... but today I watched the celtics play the lakers with a bunch of lakers "fans" (one of them asked why lamar odom wasn't playing) only to see the celtics lose.

i wish I didn't really care about boston sports... but i was born into it.

3. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I'm trying to find a new chair for my desk and it's so damn hard to shop for. I can't tell how my back is going to respond to a chair until I've sat in it for about 4 hours straight, and I just don't have the time to test these things out, nor the money to make a bad purchase. Halp!!11

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012

4. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Despite being a perfect fit otherwise, my new Turnbulls are officially too small in the neck. Using collar extender, still started seeing those sparkly things after about 5 min.

5. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

i trimmed my shadow 'stache wrong... and had to shave it all off.

dammit, now i look like a little kid...

6. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Senior member

I'm pretty sure I forgot to turn in an online homework assignment. I had it all done, but forgot to click the send button.

Damnit.

7. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

bring your work to office depot one day, plop yourself in a chair by a desk for the work day, and see how it works out. prolem solved.

8. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I think bidets are for the weirdest kind of perverts.

9. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

So I am having just a terrible day. Couldn't wake up, couldn't get out of bed, I want to be at work so little that I'm being hostile to people I have my weekly meeting that I run in a few minutes and I can't be bothered to even properly set up for it, I want to just go home early for the best of everyone but we're short people in the office so I can't do that.

And I got the schedule for my umpiring gig and the Umpire in Chief asked me last week what my schedule is like for all of the upcoming month I told him I'm free really whenever except Wednesdays. I told him before the season started I want to work every day, I like doing it and need the money. I'm assigned one fucking game all month. That's it. On a fucking Sunday. So while everyone else gets 8-10 games and he is always talking about a shortage (especially on Saturdays which I told him I was happy to work because we have about 30 games at the park) I get one fucking game.

10. patrickBOOTH

I am not really feeling today either man. I am having a hard time staying awake, too fun of a weekend.

11. patrickBOOTH

Sell.

12. patrickBOOTH

Shadow stache? :confused:

I just recently started paying attention to my side burns and their relative lengths. It never occurred to me before to attempt to make them even on both sides. Now that it is conscious to me I pretty much always fuck them up and end up making them shorter and shorter in attempt to get them even.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012

13. MrG

MrG Senior member

He's probably telling people in his office that he's doing his best to nicely show some kid that he's terrible at umpiring, but the kid just won't take the hint.

Tired here, too. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the fun I had over the weekend that's the problem. More likely, it's the fact that I lost an hour of sleep overnight Saturday and woke up an hour early today.

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I stopped feeling it years ago. I just continue on, faking it, because I have a fear of unemployment and poverty. Last week was also a particularly long and shitty week with this one looking to be much the same. I also know I have a nine hour work day this Sunday, the day after St. Paddy's day, for no real valid reason. I can't even give myself Mar 23rd (next Friday) off in compensation as I have an unavoidable meeting in another city that day.

FML.

I should become a second year surgical resident.

15. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

I have an annoying cough. It's not that terrible, but it is just sapping me of the energy I need to hit this Monday with any kind of pop.

So frustrated with our old house, which we still haven't completely emptied and don't yet have on the market. The fucker is underwater and IMO nobody in their right mind should buy this house. It's like this big ugly cloud looming over my sense of well-being. The thing is going to be a money drain.

And I just had to put in my deposit for the first year of private school.

:fu: