• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Why would a normal person even have a bidet on their toilet?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

could not put this in the same post as above. that looks pretty ****** rambro. sorry man.

So you unleashed the krakken?

Lol. No, I did that a few days ago already, thankfully. No, this was the result of my apparently passing out momentarily (or blacking out :puzzled:) while standing to take a piss. Someone turned off the light switch in my head and I decided to just crumple forward and crash into that head first. Apparently.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Why would a normal person even have a bidet on their toilet?

I keep a clean anus. What can I say.

Most of us can do so without said device. Whatever floats your boat though....or rinses your anus I guess. Gonna be hard to find on the world travels though.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My friend got beaten up last night. We were drinking in a bar until about 3:00 am then I got a cab and he walked home (about 10 minutes) E-mailed him just now,
"You get home OK"
"Naa went to the hospital"
My wife just spoke to his wife on the phone, he's got busted teeth and his eye is so fucked up he might lose sight.

btw, pisses me off right now... just found out yesterday one of the people I knew in the mountain biking circle died early this week. he was part of the group that kinda adopted me when I was just starting, and was always a swell guy every time we regularly bump into each other out in the trails. anyway, he had to stop a year or so back when he found out he had tumor growing, and I remember asking a mutual friend last december how he was doing and he told me the guy's doing great and he heard he finished his chemo and he's been given a clean bill of health... apparently the cancer spread or whatever and he succumbed to cardiac arrest in the hospital where he was confined in icu. guy was just 37 years old.

well, got a taste of my own mortality yesterday. Dad fell while working on the ranch and wound up in the ER. He's okay, was cracking jokes in the ambulance as they took him in, but still. He ain't as young as he once was, and that reminds me that I'm not as young as I once was. Also kinda reminds me that - even if I decide to see the glass as half-full...it's really less-than-half these days.
Top that distressing news with the push-back I got from the wife when I called her and tried to weigh heading to the hospital (four hours away) versus staying put, and when she played that card (Well you know you have a family here as well! OJFC), I hung up on her and didn't pick up any of her next 6 or so calls. Turned out that she ran out of gas on the way home and I didn't know until I saw her walking up the street to the driveway. An hour later I had both cars back in the driveway. What a ******* evening.
My dad's supposed to be released from the hospital today. But, given our family history I have a good guess how he's going to die, and me as well. (well, assuming no rapture or end-of-the-world scenarios). I thought I had made peace with that, but yesterday certainly proved otherwise.

This is a saddening set of posts. I hope everyone involved in the bad news recovers, be it physically or emotionally.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Most of us can do so without said device. Whatever floats your boat though....or rinses your anus I guess. Gonna be hard to find on the world travels though.

Of course. Its my first world luxury. Its not like I carry it around with me everywhere I go Piob.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I know the feeling: Last night I ate eight freshly baked cranberry/walnut/oatmeal cookies. Felt miserable afterwards, but they were so good.

At least your indulgences sound a lot healthier and less sugar-laden :satisfied:

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Of course. Its my first world luxury. Its not like I carry it around with me everywhere I go Piob.

So there goes the clean anus.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

At least your indulgences sound a lot healthier and less sugar-laden :satisfied:

Oh, they were loaded with sugar. Lots of sugar. The ingredients sound healthy, but the amount of sugar and butter in them rendered them decadent, and not in a good way. I spent two hours at the gym this morning to make up for the indulgence.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is a saddening set of posts. I hope everyone involved in the bad news recovers, be it physically or emotionally.

Thanks G

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

well, got a taste of my own mortality yesterday. Dad fell while working on the ranch and wound up in the ER. He's okay, was cracking jokes in the ambulance as they took him in, but still. He ain't as young as he once was, and that reminds me that I'm not as young as I once was. Also kinda reminds me that - even if I decide to see the glass as half-full...it's really less-than-half these days.
Top that distressing news with the push-back I got from the wife when I called her and tried to weigh heading to the hospital (four hours away) versus staying put, and when she played that card (Well you know you have a family here as well! OJFC), I hung up on her and didn't pick up any of her next 6 or so calls. Turned out that she ran out of gas on the way home and I didn't know until I saw her walking up the street to the driveway. An hour later I had both cars back in the driveway. What a ******* evening.
My dad's supposed to be released from the hospital today. But, given our family history I have a good guess how he's going to die, and me as well. (well, assuming no rapture or end-of-the-world scenarios). I thought I had made peace with that, but yesterday certainly proved otherwise

hope your dad's better, T... and I hope the hospital required him to do a more comprehensive scan. as for the mrs.... jeesh. hang in there!

As for me, well, as Neo would say - So this happened:
d18c4ec9.jpg

brother, I think you may need to reassess your travel plans.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

hope your dad's better, T... and I hope the hospital required him to do a more comprehensive scan. as for the mrs.... jeesh. hang in there!
brother, I think you may need to reassess your travel plans.

There are significantly more bidets abroad than there are in america...AND WHY DO YOU HATE TREES

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads