Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

I wrote a haiku about how my day is going

A splash of water
    Turtle playing in a pond?
    no, phone in toilet
    :fu:

2. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Put it in my haiku thread.

3. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

OMG how did I not know there was a haiku thread? :excited:

4. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

I know the feeling MrG. There was a job opportunity that I was told I was a shoe in for. Nailed the interviews, nailed the tests, and had several recommendations from experienced people already working there. I didn't get the job. I was crushed because the money was almost 50% more than I was making at the time. Don't let it get you down!

5. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

I saw my fat latino neighbor kid wave down a ice cream truck today....I tried to tell him not to waste 5 bucks on ice cream from a truck when the associated supermarket down the street has haagendaz pints on sale for $2.50

He thanked me, and proceeded to get a soft serve dipped in sprinkles anyway... I saw him 10min later when I was on my way to get something out of my car... he was carrying a plastic Associated grocery bag... that had two Haagendaz pints in it...

:fu:

its only march 5 and there are fucking ice cream trucks trolling children in NYC....

i guess its supposed to hit 70ºF this thursday...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012

6. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

Don't judge a member by his avatar - I haven't hit 40 yet.

7. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

dont you go calling me an asshole like that. :angry:

im sure i could make an opening for you. wait, that didnt come out right. im sure there is a position i would like you in. shit, i mean im sure there a void you could fill. DAMN IT!

i think there could be a job available for you here. there we go.

lol :(

8. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

:bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

So...

shitty roommate... goddamnit do I hate this kid. I come home today and there is a colander of black beans in the sink, the can next to it, and I wonder if that was the can of beans I had bought... yep, sure enough. My can is gone. It isn't so bad except he's stolen my food before. Oh, and on Thursday I went into our bathroom and my comb was missing. Again, not such a big deal if it wasn't the second comb that has gone missing in two/three months (of course he has "no idea" about any of that). And he was smoking inside today and had left shit crusted on to his dishes in the dishwasher and didn't clean up the bathroom once all of February, the month he was supposed to clean it, and his shitty girlfriend was over every morning this weekend.

9. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

My chemistry teacher. I swear this guy will take off points for ANYTHING. I have never seen anyone get a 100 on any of his tests/worksheets/labs/etc. I Could have everything right and still get an 80 wtf..

10. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I have a friend who has caught the tri craze. Now he's like an evangelist when I talk to him, trying to convert me to do triathlons. I run and bike, but swimming is not my thing; yet, he persists.

11. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

I consider myself well off even by SF standards; I work very hard. Anyway, my wife just gave me a real hard time about buying two suits and a briefcase in the same two-week period. Sure, I could have spaced these things out but to her if it's not on a Balenciaga bag for her, it's a waste of money. She thinks men's fashion is pointless. Why me?

12. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

This 50-something consultant working on our campaign was blatantly hitting on me today. My co-workers are giving me endless shit over it. Let;s just say even I would't hit that.

13. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

This is my mother-in-law, she also drinks wine.

14. gort

gort Senior member

You forgot to mention the people that put the sticker on their car with the number just to toot their own horn.

15. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

It appears that after 3.5 years, my LCD flat-screen TV has crapped out. Pixels all over the place. Oddly enough, some stations are okay.