• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got my teeth cleaned today, and now, for some reason, they're killing me.

It's like $25 for a pretty big jar of it. It took me a little while to get used to it because it doesn't lather at all no matter how hard you try. It is just a really rich heavy cream and it is loaded with everything that is amazing for skin and all natural. I was skeptical and kind of into the whole old timey thing, but now I am a convert. http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/face/shaving-creams/prince-triple-orange-blossom

I picked up some of this today. I will report back when I've had a chance to give it a try.

So today I was marveling at how I'd managed to keep my iphone scratch free, but figured I should probably get a case for it. Decided to go at lunch and it fell out of my pocket as I was getting out of the car and the screen shattered.

:fu:

That blows. Worst luck ever.

*sigh* had to cause major uproar in the house to get people out of their beds. I'm not the uproar type, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get results. I'm getting sick of this routine.
2 days to the marathon, and my hip hurts a bit less than it did yesterday. My cold is fading but I still have this cough, my waking heart rate is still elevated which means I'm not recovered yet, and my legs are still dead. Oh, and the Mrs. is probably going to Austin on Friday night so I've got to arrange childcare for the little one - and I've got to be out the door by 5:30 a.m., or so.
And I've got to arrange something for her birthday on Sunday.

I read somewhere that people who run marathons (and engage in other high-intensity sports) actually tend to get sick more often that those who exercise moderately. Basically, on a scale from sedentary to marathoner, the best place to be is in the middle.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I hate when somebody tells you about some funny video or song or something and insists on getting out their phone to show it to you right then and there. Irritates the **** out of me.

worse when they do, and the video takes forever to load and then it stops to buffer every 6 seconds. then they say, no no, its good now, trust me its worth it, hold on, hold..... :fu:

makes me want to take their phone and crush it to a million pieces.

any cavities?

Last edited:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My what an articulate wanker you are.
Oh and by the way i used to be a New South Welshman.

That’s like saying “I used to be a paedophile” You might not be fiddling kiddies at the moment but you’re still a rockspider, likewise you might not be living in NSW but once a cockroach always a cockroach.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That’s like saying “I used to be a paedophile” You might not be fiddling kiddies at the moment but you’re still a rockspider, likewise you might not be living in NSW but once a cockroach always a cockroach.

Let me modify that, those from outside Newcastle Sydney Wollongong are slightly less **** like.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey, me too, and me too. No cavities.:slayer:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

worse when they do, and the video takes forever to load and then it stops to buffer every 6 seconds. then they say, no no, its good now, trust me its worth it, hold on, hold..... :fu:
makes me want to take their phone and crush it to a million pieces.

And then insert the pieces into them.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

well.. it's extremely easy to get in denver.. if you have a card.
im contemplating asking the front desk where i can get some. thoughts?

I wouldn't go to the front desk. You need to go to like a Subway and find somebody that looks like a burnout. Otherwise if the person at the hotel doesn't play ball you're now the guest who asked about "trees".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads