• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So what's the point of ladyboys chasing ppl who aren't into that kink? like.. do they think you're just not going to notice or something?

apparently modern science can turn a dick into a lifelike ****** and with hormone treatments, implants, adam's apple surgery, etc you can't even tell the difference.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

apparently modern science can turn a dick into a lifelike ****** and with hormone treatments, implants, adam's apple surgery, etc you can't even tell the difference.

but does it taste the same? :confused:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Holy ****

And they have been charging me almost 50 bucks a night for valet parking.

I don't have a car!

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol damn dude, sorry to hear otc.

the hotel i stay at for my current project is pretty good. although i am starting to get sick of the same room service menu.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

If I picked up a ladyboy and she had a ****** I would be so ******* pissed.

Well, I'd probably just make them give me a massage or something before kicking them out, or ask them to take me to the best street food.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If I picked up a ladyboy and she had a ****** I would be so ******* pissed.
Well, I'd probably just make them give me a massage or something before kicking them out, or ask them to take me to the best street food.

:laugh:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just found out my cousin died this morning. I knew he was a drunk but apparently it was a lot worse than I knew and he died of some kind of cirrhosis or other liver disease. He wasn't even 40 yet. His little brother, who was my age, died about 10 years ago and people are saying he never got over it. I feel awful for his parents and his oldest brother.

That's terrible. So sorry to hear it.

I hope your whole family finds peace.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

http://www.styleforum.net/t/283088/off-to-thailand/0_30
L3jDF.jpg
pOdy4.jpg

Damn, this girl is busted. I wouldn't do her with yours.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question: When you inhale the steam from an e-cigarette can't that give you pneumonia
confused.gif

I'm seriously wondering if the E-cig doesn't have something to do with my throat looking like it was caught in the garbage disposal...

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Question: When you inhale the steam from an e-cigarette can't that give you pneumonia :confused:

Probably because inhaling steam doesn't cause pneumonia.

:teach:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads