• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You really should stop eating roasted garlic brussels sprouts at work...

When they stop tasting great, then I will stop. Also she had left when I ate them. Asshole.

I have to have dinner with my girlfriend's cousin and her horrible husband at a vegan restaurant.

time to lay down the law, like, "as the man of the house this will not be happening."

Man, ignore this thread for a day or so and suddenly there's like 200 posts to read. Liam, Ed, PatB, and Stitchy just doling out the punishment.

:slayer: also the moral of the story is... don't get married.

that's why the urge for your own house. good for the termites also...

You get me.

I hate ******* women too, Thailand in 1 month!

Have you met patrickBOOTH?

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blargh. Wednesday night: went to bed @ 4 woke up at six forty-five, felt like **** all day. Thursday night? Learned lesson. Went to bed @ 430, woke up at SEVEN! Ishowed them. I have sleep in. Muahaha!

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

dear real life "friends",
if I invite you to come on over for drinks and you said yes, you better be ******* considerate enough to show up or at least let me know earlier if you're not planning to go and please don't give me that passive-aggressive ****** text about you having to go somewhere first and you'll try to catch up later in the night.
your friend but maybe not for long,
acid

oh this **** enrages me. good luck.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

oh this **** enrages me. good luck.

Yeah, last weekend I was supposed to meet a friend and her brother at a wine bar with my girlfriend. We get there then get a text from them that they are eating and will meet us after, or we could go eat with them. I feel like people do this same thing all of the ******* time and it makes my blood boil. If we have plans to meet at 6 at a wine bar, be there at ******* 6. The plan is to give you foresight into the future, with that foresight know you should eat before or after we ******* meet you pricks.

Last edited:

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So about 2 months ago I was sitting at my local cafe facing the window reading a book. This girl comes in and wants me to sign a waiver of some sort so she can use my picture in some school project. I told her only if I can get a copy of the photo. She said it wouldn't be a problem and she took down my email address. Anyway, she is from San Fran and was only visiting. I never get the picture, which I am not surprised, similar things have happened. Well Sunday I am walking down the street and the same girl sees me and stops me because she has a picture of me and she lost my email and at this point I totally forgot about it. She was excited because she was only in town for the weekend. I gave her my email again. Still no photo. *****.

Would you hit it?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I must be going to the bathroom every 30 minutes today. Hate having such a small bladder (either that or I have a UTI). :(

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sometimes, I really ******* hate women

Gotta admit that I love em, SF schtick not withstanding I love almost all of them. (except the fattys and the uggos).

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm running a race tomorrow morning at prospect park.

I'm pissed off because the wife wants to come and watch, but now I have to deal with her waking up and getting ready - when she usually just sleeps in on Saturdays. We basically don't deal with each other in the mornings (because I'll be out of the house before 6am and she's up an hour later). I'm a morning person and she's a hungry moody banshee who takes at least an hour to get ready.

The obvious solution would for her to just ******* drive (or I drive and she takes the bus/subway/30min bike ride if she doesn't want to deal with parking) later and meet up at the finish she'll get to sleep in a bit and more importantly get ready on her own time. But then she'll complain that she wants to go "together".

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads