• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The rare occasion I get the urge to eat a lunch at work I go into the cafeteria and I see why everybody I work with is so fat. Nothing but greasy foods and snacks. WTF is wrong with these people? I would be so bloated and sleeping if I ate what these people do for lunch. Not to mention broke.

Lady just now in the elevator: "A muffin? That's lunch?"
Me: "More than I usually eat."

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The rare occasion I get the urge to eat a lunch at work I go into the cafeteria and I see why everybody I work with is so fat. Nothing but greasy foods and snacks. WTF is wrong with these people? I would be so bloated and sleeping if I ate what these people do for lunch. Not to mention broke.

Muffins have a SHITLOAD of calories and carbs... a muffin alone would zonk me out from the blood sugar crash.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh.

So there's this one particular couch that the cat decided at some point was a litter box. She just loves pissing on this one, particular couch. I put a mylar blanket on it, because she hates walking on crinkly things. Worked great for months until just a few moments ago, when I hear a rustling coming from the other room.

She apparently decided to voice her disapproval by dragging the mylar off the couch, pissing on it, then pissing on the couch.

facepalm.gif

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

4. putting on lip balm

good one... my lips get dry in the winter so I certainly use it but am self-conscious of looking too **** while doing it.. :embar:

Hey ed, whose the asshole in your new avvie? he looks like a flaming douche.

Liam you have a great sense of humor... that e-cig pic reminds me of some crazy William Burroughs type **** and it's awesome Ed made you his avatar :happy:

I'll never understand this. It's not like you just wake up one day and "holy ****, I'm 70 lbs overweight!". Sure I like to overindulge on excellent food on special occasions, but the next day always feel like I must get back to a balanced diet. How people eat that **** meal after meal, day after day is completely flabbergasting to me. I was stocking up at CostCo last Saturday and there is this family (mom, dad, 2 daughters about 10ish and 13ish) and of course ALL are ridiculously overweight. The 10 year old probably weighed as much or more than I do. I took a look in their cart and it's filled with chips, frozen pizza, peanut butter crackers, hot dogs/sausage, soda... you name it artificial crap. I looked at my cart: fruit, hummus, pork tenderloin, romaine lettuce, unsalted almonds, tuna, olive oil... you get the idea.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You mean to tell me that if you have greasy chinese take out you don't feel like garbage afterwards?

No. The only thing I can definitively say is when I eat a whole bunch of carrots or other high fiber food and I can feel the intestinal churning of a mad man... thinking about the dump to come makes me happy.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No. The only thing I can definitively say is when I eat a whole bunch of carrots or other high fiber food and I can feel the intestinal churning of a mad man... thinking about the dump to come makes me happy.

what about that kilo of almonds you ate the other day? :lol:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hey ed, whose the asshole in your new avvie? he looks like a flaming douche.

and sorry to hear it bud. remember though: don't **** where you eat.

Dunno. Some random douchnozzle on the internet no one likes.

Yeah, that's my belief as well. Which sucks. :( Although my parents did meet at work and they are happily married for decades now so its like, maybe its in my genes that it could work.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

what about that kilo of almonds you ate the other day? :lol:

that was, IIRC, patrickBOOTH, not me. Speaking of massive dumps, I hope no one will need to use the bathroom for the rest of the night after I get home :slayer:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'll never understand this. It's not like you just wake up one day and "holy ****, I'm 70 lbs overweight!". Sure I like to overindulge on excellent food on special occasions, but the next day always feel like I must get back to a balanced diet. How people eat that **** meal after meal, day after day is completely flabbergasting to me. I was stocking up at CostCo last Saturday and there is this family (mom, dad, 2 daughters about 10ish and 13ish) and of course ALL are ridiculously overweight. The 10 year old probably weighed as much or more than I do. I took a look in their cart and it's filled with chips, frozen pizza, peanut butter crackers, hot dogs/sausage, soda... you name it artificial crap. I looked at my cart: fruit, hummus, pork tenderloin, romaine lettuce, unsalted almonds, tuna, olive oil... you get the idea.

I mean don't get me wrong, I am not the healthiest person by any means, but ******* pizza, chips, fried chicken and hamburgers are standard fare in this cafeteria. On top of it all they put poster all over about being healthy, taking the stairs, then they increased our insurance premiums, and gave us shittier insurance plans because it is getting expensive. Well stop feeding the masses ******* junk food during the day, maybe that would help.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I feel that way after I eat anything. Literally anything. There has to be something wrong with me.

that was, IIRC, patrickBOOTH, not me. Speaking of massive dumps, I hope no one will need to use the bathroom for the rest of the night after I get home :slayer:

Nope, it wasn't me. But I did have diarrhea this morning. It was wonderful. :inlove:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads