Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

The rare occasion I get the urge to eat a lunch at work I go into the cafeteria and I see why everybody I work with is so fat. Nothing but greasy foods and snacks. WTF is wrong with these people? I would be so bloated and sleeping if I ate what these people do for lunch. Not to mention broke.

Lady just now in the elevator: "A muffin? That's lunch?"
    Me: "More than I usually eat."

2. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

Muffins have a SHITLOAD of calories and carbs... a muffin alone would zonk me out from the blood sugar crash.

3. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Ugh.

So there's this one particular couch that the cat decided at some point was a litter box. She just loves pissing on this one, particular couch. I put a mylar blanket on it, because she hates walking on crinkly things. Worked great for months until just a few moments ago, when I hear a rustling coming from the other room.

She apparently decided to voice her disapproval by dragging the mylar off the couch, pissing on it, then pissing on the couch.

[​IMG]

4. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]​

5. patrickBOOTH

It was a bran muffin. Yes, I still feel like shit now.

6. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Am I the only one who just doesn't feel better or worse after particular foods?

7. patrickBOOTH

You mean to tell me that if you have greasy chinese take out you don't feel like garbage afterwards?

8. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

I rarely feel better or worse (assuming I don't over indulge) though I'll often feel tired after an imbalanced lunch.

9. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

good one... my lips get dry in the winter so I certainly use it but am self-conscious of looking too ghey while doing it.. :embar:

Liam you have a great sense of humor... that e-cig pic reminds me of some crazy William Burroughs type shit and it's awesome Ed made you his avatar :happy:

I'll never understand this. It's not like you just wake up one day and "holy shit, I'm 70 lbs overweight!". Sure I like to overindulge on excellent food on special occasions, but the next day always feel like I must get back to a balanced diet. How people eat that shit meal after meal, day after day is completely flabbergasting to me. I was stocking up at CostCo last Saturday and there is this family (mom, dad, 2 daughters about 10ish and 13ish) and of course ALL are ridiculously overweight. The 10 year old probably weighed as much or more than I do. I took a look in their cart and it's filled with chips, frozen pizza, peanut butter crackers, hot dogs/sausage, soda... you name it artificial crap. I looked at my cart: fruit, hummus, pork tenderloin, romaine lettuce, unsalted almonds, tuna, olive oil... you get the idea.

10. edinatlanta

No. The only thing I can definitively say is when I eat a whole bunch of carrots or other high fiber food and I can feel the intestinal churning of a mad man... thinking about the dump to come makes me happy.

11. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

what about that kilo of almonds you ate the other day? :lol:

12. edinatlanta

Dunno. Some random douchnozzle on the internet no one likes.

Yeah, that's my belief as well. Which sucks. :( Although my parents did meet at work and they are happily married for decades now so its like, maybe its in my genes that it could work.

13. edinatlanta

that was, IIRC, patrickBOOTH, not me. Speaking of massive dumps, I hope no one will need to use the bathroom for the rest of the night after I get home :slayer:

14. patrickBOOTH

I mean don't get me wrong, I am not the healthiest person by any means, but fucking pizza, chips, fried chicken and hamburgers are standard fare in this cafeteria. On top of it all they put poster all over about being healthy, taking the stairs, then they increased our insurance premiums, and gave us shittier insurance plans because it is getting expensive. Well stop feeding the masses fucking junk food during the day, maybe that would help.

15. patrickBOOTH

I feel that way after I eat anything. Literally anything. There has to be something wrong with me.

Nope, it wasn't me. But I did have diarrhea this morning. It was wonderful. :inlove: