• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a woman on the L train in a Jeremy Lin t shirt had a conversation.

she claimed that Jeremy Lin is the MVP and won the championship yesterday.

when I explained the knicks beat the defending champions yesterday in a regular season game she argued that means they are now champions. :facepalm:

I think she was even on the way to the game or something...

bandwagon fans are the best.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

She wants to watch it and after 20 minutes she is on the computer...

This is a common event at your place. Whether rugby is involved or not.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

a woman on the L train in a Jeremy Lin t shirt had a conversation.

she claimed that Jeremy Lin is the MVP and won the championship yesterday.

when I explained the knicks beat the defending champions yesterday in a regular season game she argued that means they are now champions. :facepalm:

I think she was even on the way to the game or something...

bandwagon fans are the best.

I think ESPN would say her lack of knowledge was a ***** in her armour.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That would make the rest of the season pretty anticlimactic. Unless the championship is up for grabs every time the Knicks play, like in boxing or pro wrestling. (If the Knicks lose by DQ or countout, they keep the belt I think. Sometimes I've seen that they're about to lose, but Spike Lee punches the opponent with a roll of quarters in his fist.)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worst. Feeling. Evar. Sorry. :(
Stitch, when do you return to work?

March 5th. living it up until then. taking it easy, doing a lot of j00 studies, and going to go on an overnight trip with the family sometime next week. the new job will be nice, but it can't really beat what's going on right now for me.

:D

DocLawrence. ZOMG you should have slapper her face off.
---

pissing me off right now tho is gas prices. W the ****

Last edited:

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

March 5th. living it up until then. taking it easy, doing a lot of j00 studies, and going to go on an overnight trip with the family sometime next week. the new job will be nice, but it can't really beat what's going on right now for me.
:D
---

March 5th, that's still a couple weeks away. You lucky devil. Enjoy!

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
biggrin.gif

---

Costs me more that food, clothing, and my cellphone and they're saying its going to go up 40% by the end of the month. Pretty soon I'll make less a shift than driving to work and back costs me.

**** Iran.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

That would make the rest of the season pretty anticlimactic. Unless the championship is up for grabs every time the Knicks play, like in boxing or pro wrestling. (If the Knicks lose by DQ or countout, they keep the belt I think. Sometimes I've seen that they're about to lose, but Spike Lee punches the opponent with a roll of quarters in his fist.)

I swear I've seen that someplace before.

So, it would appear that the economics class I took in 2003 isn't quite fresh enough for me to just sit down and cold-turkey take the CPA prep quiz. After the first 5 questions I went all ICP:

[COLOR=336699] ******* Economies, How do they work?![/COLOR]

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I swear I've seen that someplace before.
So, it would appear that the economics class I took in 2003 isn't quite fresh enough for me to just sit down and cold-turkey take the CPA prep quiz. After the first 5 questions I went all ICP:
[COLOR=336699] ******* Economies, How do they work?![/COLOR]

They don't , that 's the problem...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads