• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The other two guys have ones that seem to be working just fine. It's irritating to wake up on the ground, and if it happens one or two more times I have a feeling my back will give me trouble.

wtf, conne?
Are you on one of those forced labor magazine subscription selling teams?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you've got it... use it.
Also, I just found out Alter defriended me on FB! :angry:

That was like 6 months ago. You posted something taken from someone's fb page and it seemed prudent at the moment. It was probably my misunderstanding though. You young folks and your wacky humor.

:laugh:
So that's what the "WTF" was for.
I wonder if Alter would like to be my friend. Maybe I'll send him a request, just so he knows there are Georgia poasters who aren't failbots.

Done.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
dammit, there was something but I forgot. now I'm mad.

oh, hey I remember now. Wasted weekend. Running around doing other people's crap instead of getting things done. I've got two weeks to get a home-canning workstation set up in the garage, and then I was going to replace the wheel bearings on the Jeep but that never happened. Now baby's sick and I've got other crap to deal with.

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That was like 6 months ago. You posted something taken from someone's fb page and it seemed prudent at the moment. It was probably my misunderstanding though. You young folks and your wacky humor.

:(

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Done.

*frantically checking facebook flist*

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The other two guys have ones that seem to be working just fine. It's irritating to wake up on the ground, and if it happens one or two more times I have a feeling my back will give me trouble.

I hear ya. My brother is currently using one of those things as a bed in his apartment. I don't know how he does it. If I tried to, I'd be crippled by back pain.

Done.

:fistbump:

:slayer:

Last edited:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I cannot wait to be off this antibiotic. Drinking on it is killing me.

I had 4 or 5 drinks over 4 or 5 hours Saturday night and most of Sunday was misery. 4 or 5 drinks is like, I dunno, Tuesday... under normal circumstances. I woke up Sunday feeling like I'd been beaten over the head with a sledgehammer. I had to take a 2-hour nap after the wife woke up and could handle the child. After that the head was relatively pain free but the brain would not function.

Stupidly, I had to go to an in-town post-wedding reception for a coworker Sunday night, and I thought indulging in 2 glasses of wine would be OK. Woke up in the middle of the night, head back to pounding, and had to take a few Excedrin... still woke up this morning with a headache. Still struggling with thought.

**** me.

At least only a few more days of this.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Woke up feeling a little bummed about having to go back to work and wish it was still the weekend.

Worst. Feeling. Evar. Sorry. :(

:laugh:

So that's what the "WTF" was for.

I wonder if Alter would like to be my friend. Maybe I'll send him a request, just so he knows there are Georgia poasters who aren't failbots.

you should, hes a good dude. Stand up for Georgia!!1#!@11177

Glad you got to play btw, sorry bout the ultrarednecks.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems my neighbor who shares the wall with my bedroom is having some sort of work done in his condo. Of course it starts at 8am when I'm trying to sleep in in my day off. Nothing like tons of loud hammering to wake me up. :fu:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
yeah conne somehow de-friended me and i hadn't noticed until he re-friended me.

after thinking about it for a week or two, I accepted the re-friend invite.

:facepalm:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I brought in a bag of beef jerky today. I put it up on my window ledge just because, I dunno. It was out of the way there. Just had a piece and it was hot from sitting up there. Hot.

Hot beef jerky is unsettling for some reason.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Jesus, Conne defriended me too!
WTF is happening to me?

yeah conne somehow de-friended me and i hadn't noticed until he re-friended me.
after thinking about it for a week or two, I accepted the re-friend invite.
:facepalm:

that *****-ass motherfucker unfriended me as well. wtf mang. am I not amusing or something? Is my awesomeness too much for you to bear? !!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads