• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm in one of my rare, genuinely pissy moods today. Did not sleep well last night. Have a raft of meetings this week either with true fuckwits, or in one case, a great guy but he's acting like a fuckwit. That and I was almost done a ****** RFP that did not really need to be done (re-soliciting from current contractees...like you fuckwits that work for the government don't have us doing enough unnecessary paperwork already?) and today get an email saying the RFP forms were suddenlty changed and will have to re-start. Are you kidding me, brainless low-level functionary drone?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Actually, let me go a step further: you guys ******* rock. The support I get from you is :slayer:

Last edited:

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know if its my nose or people in general but every girl who sat next to me on the bus and at least one girl in my class are wearing far too much perfume, and mostly cheap obviously synthetic scents that are literally making me nauseated. ugh.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The FOP. What a bunch of *****.
So they call me last night looking for their donation; I told them if they mailed me some stuff I would take a look at it. I've always felt it was sort of a ******* bribe - support their little club, get your sticker, hope to get out of trouble on your next violation. Anyways, I'm usually not averse to taking a look at information but I want to know more about an organization before just saying "yes."
So then they start asking if they send this out can they count on me for a minimum $15 donation. I said, "I'll take it into consideration." Well, when we send out your donor packet, thank you letter, and *ahem* supporter sticker, we need to be able to count on your support for a minimum $15 donation. I said again, "I'll take it into consideration." Back and ******* forth we go. I'm starting to get cheesed off. Should have hung up, but didn't.
Anyways, I finally say "Yes, it's likely I will send it in."
So then the guy says "great, let me transfer you to someone who will get your full contact information."
Next guy starts in. Gets my contact info, then asks if I will consider an additional $2 donation to cover their overhead costs. Guess what I said. "I'll take it into consideration."
Anyways, finally we are about to wrap up, I'm trying to get off the phone, and again this guy wants me to promise I'll send in the donation. I guess they want to mail you once with the sticker instead of twice and since they're letting their precious ******* sticker out the door they'd better get you to swear you'll send in your money.
Finally, as we get off the phone he wants to remind me that this is not a tax-deductible donation because they are not a non-profit.
This is why I wanted to look at your information first, fuckwit.
Anyways, now I'm all pissed. These F***ers are abusing their position of authority to call you at home and use the psychological power of their office to persuade you to, more or less, pay them a soft just-in-case bribe. It's outrageous.

i dont give those F***ers a cent.

**** fuckity **** **** **** ******* aftershave ******* spilled all ******* over my ******* balls IT BURNS

you funny, lol.

quick, shave your balls.

:crackup:

Thanks guys.
Actually, let me go a step further: you guys ******* rock. The support I get from you is :slayer:

its cuz we has teh :inlove: for tboan. we really do!

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My knee after about one mile is now on fire and I don't have my kinesio tape with me. Joy for another 5-6 hours of this ****.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My knee after about one mile is now on fire and I don't have my kinesio tape with me. Joy for another 5-6 hours of this ****.

you're running for six hours on a bad knee?

IF you die I hope they donate your testicles to spetznaz... those are probably the only guys who can handle them.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you're running for six hours on a bad knee?

IF you die I hope they donate your testicles to spetznaz... those are probably the only guys who can handle them.

Lol no I meant sitting at work with a painful knee. The running itself was an hour or so. 1 mile warmup, a few 400-m sprints, and then couldn't tolerate the pain any longer so I stopped.

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
couldn't tolerate the pain any longer so I stopped.

good time to stop. earlier might have been better though. Thankfully my knees haven't been too horrible lately, I feel your pain.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My right eye was incredibly irritated the entire day and I thought it was a piece of debris that I couldn't flush out. So after work I went to the optometrist and he blotted my eye to check it out.

Apparently I have the worst/biggest corneal ulcer he's ever seen in his life and that it's not debris bothering my eye. What happened was some bacteria started eating away at my membrane and the combination of my contacts caused it to incubate and further erode the membrane.

He took a picture of the ulcer/crater and it literally encompasses my entire pupil. He said, normally, ulcers show up as the size of a pin dot. Mine covers the entire pupil, as already mentioned. The pain/irritation I get when I blink every single time is caused by my eyelids rubbing against the hollow crater/sore over my pupil.

Had I come days later, I would have developed scar tissue on the surface of my pupil and have permanently damaged eyesight.

Now I'm out $300 (of course I switched to the high-deductible health plan this year), half blind (-8.75 vision in both eyes) since I"m not allowed to wear contacts in my right eye for the next two weeks, and I have the busiest week ahead of me where I just cannot take any sick days.

I'm sitting alone in my hotel room with dim lighting, dropping potent anti-bacterial drops that sting like a motherfucker in my right eye every hour.

Happy Valentine's Day guys!

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't know if its my nose or people in general but every girl who sat next to me on the bus and at least one girl in my class are wearing far too much perfume, and mostly cheap obviously synthetic scents that are literally making me nauseated. ugh.

it's people in general.... how many of them were wearing leggings and Uggs? :lol: I find those lowbrow scents nauseating as well.... it's almost worse than second-hand smoke!

btw... how's the balls!! :happy:

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My right eye was incredibly irritated the entire day and I thought it was a piece of debris that I couldn't flush out. So after work I went to the optometrist and he blotted my eye to check it out.
Apparently I have the worst/biggest corneal ulcer he's ever seen in his life and that it's not debris bothering my eye. What happened was some bacteria started eating away at my membrane and the combination of my contacts caused it to incubate and further erode the membrane.
He took a picture of the ulcer/crater and it literally encompasses my entire pupil. He said, normally, ulcers show up as the size of a pin dot. Mine covers the entire pupil, as already mentioned. The pain/irritation I get when I blink every single time is caused by my eyelids rubbing against the hollow crater/sore over my pupil.
Had I come days later, I would have developed scar tissue on the surface of my pupil and have permanently damaged eyesight.
Now I'm out $300 (of course I switched to the high-deductible health plan this year), half blind (-8.75 vision in both eyes) since I"m not allowed to wear contacts in my right eye for the next two weeks, and I have the busiest week ahead of me where I just cannot take any sick days.
I'm sitting alone in my hotel room with dim lighting, dropping potent anti-bacterial drops that sting like a motherfucker in my right eye every hour.

Ouch, sorry man

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

At least you went in when you did, damn.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads