• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
For the life of me, no matter how conscious I try to make it I cannot stop clenching my jaw muscles. constantly, my whole life. My head pounds, my jaw aches. WTF, is wrong with me? I should try accupuncture...

Last edited:

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For the life of me, no matter how conscious I try to make it I cannot stop clenching my jaw muscles. constantly, my whole life. My head pounds, my jaw aches. WTF, is wrong with me? I should try accupuncture...

Maybe some deep meditation too. Ever try Yoga?

Just talking out of ****** on this one...

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I'm sorry for your friend man.
The details of my friend's mother's death are horrific... the earthquake caused her mother to be buried alive. Oh god, its too terrible to think about. :(
It wasn't an epic earthquake and the casualties aren't a big number, but it affected people who I know...
I can't believe that I was sad about a stupid football game an hour ago.

I'm so sorry to hear this. It always sucks when it hits home like that.

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pissed off at Canada Post, ordered a used Nikon Speedlite flash off Ebay last week and it shows up this afternoon, meanwhile I'm waiting for a package from TM Lewin (a sport shirt I got on sale) from a two week old transaction. I know it's not Royal Mail because they have their act together, Canada Post chooses to sit on packages at random in customs. Usually it's American packages that take forever to show up. So Canada Post, from the bottom of my heart :fu:

Last edited:

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Pissed off at Canada Post, ordered a used Nikon Speedlite flash off Ebay last week and it shows up this afternoon, meanwhile I'm waiting for a package from TM Lewin (a sport shirt I got on sale) from a two week old transaction. I know it's not Royal Mail because they have their act together, Canada Post chooses to sit on packages at random in customs. Usually it's American packages that take forever to show up. So Canada Post, from the bottom of my heart :fu:

It could be worse (USPS).

Liam O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where the BALLS is my Union Jack Tea Cozy?

I shouldn't be this pissed, but I really want to injure someone.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Jews are allowed to drive engine powered vehicles?

Jews - Yes
Amish - No
Mennonite - Only if you're a man

Depending on your flavour of Judiasm, no, you are not allowed to drive a car on Shabbat. In fact, again depending on flavour, you are not allowed to drive in one either.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

People with eyes that are too close together. What is with that?

there's a guy I see around a lot who's an actor. he has a side gig as a guy who trains medical students as a patient (the kind who acts out an illness during practical exams).

he's got these comically close set eyes and a sucked in face... like when you do those photobooth effects on a mac computer:

just like this guy except his face is really like this naturally:

I'm totally serious too... his face is just like that...

But my guess is that he's dealt with it his whole life and he looks like a gym freak and can handle himself in a fight pretty well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads