Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

I've worn Red Sox shirts to yankee stadium and not had any problems... I was just lamenting how when I'm back in the New England states its fun to just relax and wear my redsox/celtics/pats/bruins stuff and not care...

I gather anywhere in Europe/South America would be a lot more dangerous if you wore a rival's sports jersey.... lets say you wear a Real Madrid jersey in Barcelona... or a Manchester United jersey in London around Arsenal's stadium...

So you can't imagine living in Brazil, or London? Thats only clubs too... what about national jerseys like scary "friendlies" between normally awesome places like Croatia when they are playing Yugoslavia...

2. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

my sister in law's been pestering my wife, her sister, and my kids to attend their congregation's sunday service. I know its part of their brainwashing program to bring in people, but they know I'm bringing up our kids as catholics like me, and they know my eldest is attending a catholic school and my 2nd will follow suit and they've got enough teachings in school and what they do not need is going to a fucking sunday school and sit there for a couple of hours instead of playing and doing stuff that kids like to do and where they might get confused with the differences in interpreting the scriptures.

hey, you know what- why don't you try making your drunk husband go to church with you before forcing your beliefs on people who don't need it, thank you.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  3. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

I'm sure she is just concerned that your kids will burn in damnation for all eternity in that especially hot and spiky part of hell reserved for papists at the hands of her all loving god. Isn't that nice of her to be worried about your kids.

4. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Serbia did play Croatia recently in the handball European's semi-final...

Must have been tasty..

5. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Edit

A Croatian hooligan threw a bottle after a Serbian player and hit him in the eye, while he was leaving the arena.

Sadly it's nothing compared to the Serbian episode of Football Hooligans International, some of the thing they talk about having done. :eek:

6. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

The fact the average temperature over last week has been -10C with a wind chill at -15-20C, which is okay, as it hadn't snowed, BUT it snowed yesterday, which means that a bunch of idiots and salt lobbyist, had a meeting at some point, where they decided that the best way to deal with snow is to plaster every surface with 5 ton salt, without any regard for animal paws. :censored:

7. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Do not forget the war started after a riot at a football match...

8. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Yes, a football hooligan shot a hungry ostritch called Archey Duke Ferdinand and then all the other ostriches and assorted sausage siders got all cross.

9. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

How about the friendly in Egypt between the two teams from Port Said?

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

I can't believe im on my way to work. Im usually still sleeping now

11. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Yeah fucking hell. They blame the police but WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR PEOPLE ENGAGING IN WHOLESALE MASSACRES FOR FUN?!

12. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Nothing on TV that night..

13. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I find this intersting - growing up in a country without many Christians, I always thought that Catholics were stricter than protostants, an impression I really just got from fiction. in Latin america and, I guess, the Philiphines, Catholosism seems to be the faith "regular" people have, that are sort of relaxed about it, and the evangicals are the ones who take the whole thing very seriouisly. I just find it very interesting.

14. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

I'm a little heated that I left the house dressed exactly like Jack Nicholson in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest without noticing.

When I say "exactly like" I mean my fiancee texted me right after I left to tell me, and as soon as I got to campus someone looks straight at me and yells "HEEEEEREEEEE's JOHNNY!"

I know. Wrong film. But they still made the association.

15. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Do you like Jack Nicholson or the all story is fabricated?