Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

In my previous post I did that thing where I say one thing, but I mean something completely different. I said men never do that, but I meant that they do it. I am inscrutable like a woman!

2. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

3. L'Incandescent

But wait just a God-damned minute now! Did I really mean that I was inscrutable like a woman? We've gone through the looking glass. (Or have we?)

4. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

What does Genevieve have to say about this?

5. L'Incandescent

Genevieve: hey I love it when you play that record of Metallica and Lou Creed or whatever it is maybe when you go to work you could play it on a loop so I can enjoy it I just love it the coldness of most beauties is a challenge that our youth must quickly conquer there is no time for guilt or second guessing second guessing based on feelings.
    Me: Okay, sure, I'll play it on a loop.
    Genevieve: Ha! I'm a girlkitty I say one thing mean another get yourself educated on the style fury learn a little something about how a girl talks, foo.
    Me: You got me there.
    Genevieve: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do I'm gonna defecate aka poop right on the floor I don't mean in the box that's on the floor I mean on the floor.
    Me: Fool me once......hey, goddammit!
    Genevieve: Guess I do sometimes say what I mean and mean what I say I'm inscrutable I'm a girlkitty facsafacdealwidit.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012

6. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

so now the fucking guy takes my car out at 5 am while he thinks no one is awake. gotta be fucking kidding me

7. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Call the cop and declare it stolen..

My mate has done that once..

8. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

if the piece of shit wasnt already on a 25k bail (that my parents put up) i definitely would. such a scumbag man, seriously. he wrecks every fucking car he touches, so he thinks its okay to take my 50k car for a joyride.

i really cannot stand living with him at all. worst part is, his father doesnt have any fucking balls to discipline his kid and didnt say anything.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012

9. fuji

fuji Senior member

I made my dad do the cinnamon challenge and he didn't vomit or start gagging, I was let down. He just ate it easily. Was expecting this

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

187, why don't you go gangsta on his ass and bring so justice to this situation? Sounds like he needs a good asskicking to define some boundaries. From the sounds of this 21 year old me would have handed him his ass a long time ago.

11. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

What horrible atrocity does one have to endure to make them consider a career in HR? :confused:

12. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Can't you have your friend call your wife and explain how much it would mean to him to be able to throw this party for you?

So there are four Big Lots! that appear to be within Baltimore city limits. This should limit my search radius drastically.

Maybe you are a woman?

So you have a $50k car, and there's an empty condo situation going on. Sell the car and somehow use the proceeds to get yourself out of the house.

13. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Sadistic tendencies..

14. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Good advice. Except I walked out the door this morning and completely forgot the yoghurt. Oops.

Yeah, I do the squeeze bottle instead of the neti pot, but it definitely is good. Before the surgery, the neti pot was useless - I couldn't get any flow at all. I had been doing it religiously for a while after the surgery, but I thought I was supposed to stop after a few weeks. I thought I had read somewhere that it was bad for normal mucus development or something, so I quit it. The other day at my ENT appt, he asked if I had been doing the rinses and I said I had stopped. He was all, "WTF? You need to put that thing next to your toothbrush. Twice a day, every day, rest of your life."

So anyways, yeah, I'm back on it. :)

15. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Acid, sorry to hear about the wife. She is AZN, I presume? This is the root cause of your problems.

Something about this has made her jealous or angry. You will never know what exactly, because she would rather eat her young than ever tell you, and there is no getting her off this point, ever.

Sorry.