Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

5 of my employees are sitting around shooting the shit. listening to them talk is just unreal. the more words that come out, the stupider it gets. i considered interjecting, but realized it was useless. i just cant believe how dumb people are. its sad. no wonder most of the world is a shit hole.

2. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

I think I'd like you in real life. Minus that you're probably twice my age.

3. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

Sorry to admit I generally agree with you. My previous gig (before coming home for school) in Taipei relied on a lot of headhunting from the States and we were continually bringing in potentials on provisional employment. Listening to these nooby assholes chat during lunch break made me yearn to have an icepick driven into my ear canal. How the shitty fried rice in the biandang was "SO awesome" and how they said "ni hao" (with atrocious pronunciation) and think they speak Chinese. "Hey you wanna have beers and go to KTV after work?" Yeah, I'm in Taiwan and I flew halfway around the world to hang out with the royal crew of American douchebags who only have jobs because I'm fucking paying you! My future firm will have a strict policy of no-hire for douchebags and chicks who never shut up. Ultimately I trained them to never speak to me directly :lol:

4. in stitches

^^ yarly. you should punch them in the mouth. ^^

the worst is when they started to talk politics and religion. i almost lost my shit.

:fistbump: i agree. however, it is highly unlikely that you are under 15. im 29 broski.

5. Kid Nickels

sex, money, religion, politics.... sure to piss someone off, act like a fool or both!

6. Kid Nickels

this asshole....
    [​IMG]

it's Lleyton Hewitt... fucking whiney, racist, Australian asshole tennis player (ya I'm watching the Australian Open). Not only is he just a HUGE fucking cawk, but he also wears that hat backwards all the time like he's a 12 year old kid. Even since he cut his hair he wears it that way in the midday, blistering Australian sun....so what is the point of the stupid hat? I guess it's also an "I don't get it" post, but it is balanced by the fact that every time this choad takes the court it pisses me off. Hope I'll see a better match tonite!

7. in stitches

there are 6 stores in our company. each store has a manager, i am one, whos job it is, among many other things, to open and close the store each day. if the manager does not show up, the store is closed, and the owners make no money.

there are 2 or 3 other employees that can act as managers if necessary. due to certain circumstances 2 managers went out of town, so as part of the shuffle i was moved to a different/busier store on monday morning, and a sub was sent to my store. as they prefer their "stronger" managers to be at their more cash heavy stores.

supposedly 1 or 2 of the managers that were away have returned/are returning tonight. i have called and texted my bosses numerous times to find out which store i am to open up tomorrow. i have not gotten any reply, nor have they answered their phones or called me back. it is now after 11:15 and i have no idea where to go to work tomorrow and which store to open up. note, i am going to bed kinda soon and one store requires me waking up 30 min earlier as the commute is longer.

what in the fuck is wrong with my bosses? and you can be sure if a store im supposed to be at opens late it will be my fault. mother fucking assholes.

8. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

why not give them a call? oh wait... why not call them around 5 in the morning?

9. in stitches

i did call them. numerous times. no answer, no call back. as much as id like that 5 am call, im not getting up that early.

10. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

sorry brah, sounds like a lose-lose situation.

11. in stitches

thanks. indeed it is. :(

12. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

if it's any consolation, i had to deal with a lose-lose situation involving my manager today as well

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  13. in stitches

solidarity of sorts. :)

14. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

He is a twat and he used to bang a Belgian monster...

15. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Vonlendenhorseshit, you really are a terrible writer. FYI.

You work with the aforementioned Doc Vonlederhosen?

Uh, it still keeps sweat from dripping in his face? It keeps his neck from getting burned? He hates having the bill of the cap in his eyes?

I like little Lleyton.