Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Firehouse Subs. Sounded like a cool name; if only there weren't so many analogies to be made to what they've done to my GI system.

2. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Which is so weird, because most pro wrestlers have moved on to the Reverse Russian Leg Sweep.

Also, at what point do you say to yourself, "Okay I am going to get the shit kicked out of me, I might was well punch one of these guys in the face or kick 'em in the balls"

Also, what is up with retarded morons that record videos of themselves committing violent felonies. "Well, Your Honor, I just wanted to make sure that the jury would have little doubt as to our guilt in this heinous crime, so I made sure that we recorded ourselves performing the action in question."

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

:laugh: Priceless.

Also, he must figure people only read one forum or another as he's not doing his stupid abbrev. thing here.

4. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

holy fuck my employees are babies. i really want to just fire them all. every last one of them. i feel like im running a fucking day care here.

5. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I always have an itchy perineum. It is horrible.

6. in stitches

+1. holy shit, i thought i was the only one. its a serious issue. its bad for the crotch area of my pants.

7. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

There's a bunch of female secretaries here and without sounding too sexist (too late) they are all catty rumormongerers. Just stop fighting and trying to draw me into it. I could not possibly care who didn't put paper in the copy machine. I'm fighting for the freedom of the wrongfully accused over here, there are more important things to deal with than who has to clean the microwave.

8. patrickBOOTH

I think this is all women in the workplace. They always try to get me to help put up seaonal decorations. I'm not stupid, there is no tricking me into thinking I am not at work.

9. patrickBOOTH

I have searched the internet and asked dermatologists about it. I am at a loss. I wonder if there is a way to profit from this itchy perinuem? If there is, I will be loaded.

10. VonLehndorff

VonLehndorff Senior member

No, I realise. Big Fucking Deal! First one didn't post within a certain time frame so I thought I it wasn't sent. As I do not spend my life on this and am neither hypercritical nor pedantic- apparently a requirement to be a member of the post police-I am not fastidious about each chosen word or phrase. Furthermore, I am not paranoid about minor details of my, nor anyone's missives including from what age my friend rode his bike nor any other specific details. The point was that no matter how accompished or how cautious, a rider can go down and the results are usually harsh, thus the pleading by wives to quit and how one responds. Your obsession over my use of abbreviations (even though you, and most others use them as well as acronyms) and minute, inconsequential details of writing is quite revealing, as is your scatalogical and quite predictable response to my explanation of certain of my statements and peaceful offer of a cessation of the examination and debate of minutiae.

As to "ward" yes, still in use and interchangeable with "unit". Yes, there is often a sole nurse on duty in our ward, having support of the nursing (nurses' station as you insist, although the common term as used in this, and most hospitals is:nurse's station) nearby. Oncological care rarely requires numerous personnel being in attendance. Why you insist in such disbelief as to my profession is quizical, although your reactions fit a certain psychological profile, on which I will neither comment nor speculate so as not to be accussed of claiming to being a Psychologist, with the usual repercussions.

"Kleinigkeiten gemacht werden groß durch kleine Leute...Es gibt nichts Schlimmeres, als angrifflustig Dummheit"....Goethe

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Now let me share some wisdom with you. If the average line employee were naturally hard working, relibable, able to problem solve, had the best interest of the organization at heart...would manager type folks be needed nearly so badly and get paid as much? There's a reason most people are line employees and relatively few are management.

12. in stitches

@ von lederhosen what do you plan on accomplishing here exactly?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012

13. in stitches

share the wealth bro.

yeah i get that they are dumb, that doesnt bother me so much. i get they are unreliable and lazy and have learned to deal with it. i just wish they werent such babies. having to break up fights in a workplace is really absurd.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012

14. Douglas

Fucking USPS. I will never understand why so many on here prefer them over the private parcel services. I never have a problem with FedEx or UPS, and when I do, it's taken care of in a sensible manner. USPS screws the pooch every time. I'm sure a large part of it is the fact that I usually take parcel deliveries at my office, where we have daily UPS and FedEx pickups (though also a USPS one too obviously).

I ordered a wireless router from Monoprice. Thought I'd paid for the expedited delivery, but they sent it via USPS priority. Not only did it take longer than the stated 2-3 days to get here, the morons at the Post Office, who come here every day Monday thru Friday, thought it would be a good idea to try bringing it on Saturday morning. Duh. Nobody was here. Sensible thing would be to put it in Monday's mail, or Tuesday's, right? No, not USPS. They claim they left a notice, though none made it to me (could have been our fault internally). The only way I knew there was a problem was that I hadn't gotten it yet, so I go to USPS website to track and find out they're holding it until I fill out some form, which I can do by "clicking here." So I do. 404 error. Bad link. So I poke around on their site til I actually find the right place and, after filling out a long and finicky form with my name, address, etc. (it tries to tell me that my company name is invalid until I take the "Inc." out), I hopefully have re-delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

15. Douglas

Circling back around to this....

This is fucking ridiculous.

I don't know what you do so I don't know the relevance of ERP to vacation scheduling, unless your job is part of some critical manufacturing assembly line or something, and even then I would question an overreliance on ERP if you're scheduling 250 people's vaca time on it... but fuck all that. You should have managers that manage their teams' vacation schedules. What a retarded state of affairs.